Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( 09:15 - Oct 5 with 954 viewsjp_itfc

Shame...
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 09:29 - Oct 5 with 883 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Expect it to be revived around Oct 24th.
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 09:47 - Oct 5 with 827 viewstractorboy1978

Is that Fevs chap still about on here? Be interested to hear his thoughts on our start as he was implying we were silly and naive in the summer when we said we could compete at this level!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 9:47]
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 10:14 - Oct 5 with 730 views_clive_baker_

That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 09:47 - Oct 5 by tractorboy1978

Is that Fevs chap still about on here? Be interested to hear his thoughts on our start as he was implying we were silly and naive in the summer when we said we could compete at this level!
[Post edited 5 Oct 2023 9:47]

Course he isn't, he's too busy clearing the egg off his face.
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 10:14 - Oct 5 with 728 viewsBigCommon

I noticed their away fans paid homage to us last night... They nicked the Connor Chaplin song for their striker...
That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 10:15 - Oct 5 with 716 viewsKeno

That thread on the Bristol forum has gone quiet :( on 10:14 - Oct 5 by _clive_baker_

Course he isn't, he's too busy clearing the egg off his face.

Oh he was getting so excited about Ashton I wondered what that was, egg you say

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024