Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham tickets 17:26 - Oct 11 with 1240 viewsITFC_RDM

Looking for 2 tickets for Rotherham (a) anyone bought some and now can’t go?
Rotherham tickets on 18:42 - Oct 11 with 1139 viewsFifeITFC

Oops, can of worms open?

Can you do this now?!?!

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Rotherham tickets on 19:01 - Oct 11 with 1111 viewsITFC_RDM

Rotherham tickets on 18:42 - Oct 11 by FifeITFC

Oops, can of worms open?

Can you do this now?!?!

Well if someone has bought tickets & can no longer go, they may as well be sold on.

Equally, if someone had bought them for the points, I’ll have them off them as well…. I just want to go and watch Town & I’m not getting many opportunities right now
Rotherham tickets on 19:53 - Oct 11 with 1012 viewsStevieH

Rotherham tickets on 19:01 - Oct 11 by ITFC_RDM

Well if someone has bought tickets & can no longer go, they may as well be sold on.

Equally, if someone had bought them for the points, I’ll have them off them as well…. I just want to go and watch Town & I’m not getting many opportunities right now

Ring the ticket office and ask to be put on a waiting list for any returns. They are very good at calling people should any become available
Rotherham tickets on 21:12 - Oct 11 with 918 viewsPinewoodblue

Rotherham tickets on 18:42 - Oct 11 by FifeITFC

Oops, can of worms open?

Can you do this now?!?!

Think you will find it isn't illegal to buy them but it is against club terms and conditions although theyare OK for you to pass tickets on to family or close friends.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Rotherham tickets on 21:58 - Oct 11 with 863 viewsFifeITFC

Rotherham tickets on 21:12 - Oct 11 by Pinewoodblue

Think you will find it isn't illegal to buy them but it is against club terms and conditions although theyare OK for you to pass tickets on to family or close friends.

Didn't say it was illegal, just was in contrary to what the club has announced recently after recent issues.

Poll: Lambert goes, would you prefer an ex-Town connection replacement or not?

Rotherham tickets on 22:06 - Oct 11 with 836 viewsPhilTWTD

Rotherham tickets on 21:58 - Oct 11 by FifeITFC

Didn't say it was illegal, just was in contrary to what the club has announced recently after recent issues.

It's illegal to sell them, although obviously people selling their tickets on in this manner is commonplace. However, given the recent issues and the club's new policy, we don't really want it happening on here.

Town Announce Ticket Touting Policy 29th Sep 2023 09:10
Town have outlined the new ticket touting policy which was announced at the recent Fans’ Forum. 7

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024