Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team to play Rotherham? 12:18 - Oct 16 with 4189 viewsVegtablue

Hladky
Williams Woolfenden Edmundson Davis
Hutchinson Morsy Taylor Harness
Ladapo

Thinking: Wes injured. Oz play NZ on Tuesday eve so poss too soon for Burgess and Luongo. Rotherham likely to play deep and Freddie is our 'fox in the box'. Broady's had less time off than others.

Not for me but will McKenna be tempted to reintroduce Walton, given Rotherham don't really press in the attacking third? They create so little and are averaging 35% possession, but have managed four positive results because they're the most clinical team in the top four divisions. 10 goals from 19 shots on target is mad! We would be on 39 goals already with that strike rate.
Team to play Rotherham? on 09:04 - Oct 18 with 433 viewsOsborneOneNil

Team to play Rotherham? on 08:53 - Oct 18 by StokieBlue

Why not?

Given we've never seen him in those conditions it's using a bit of a stereotype to say he won't be able to handle those conditions. People said the same about him not tracking back and being a flair only player and that was proven wrong.

You may be correct but without any evidence I don't think we should jump to the conclusion he wouldn't be able to handle it. If anything, if the winds are looking awful we will want to keep the ball on the deck as much as possible (assuming the pitch isn't waterlogged of course).

SB

No, you're right, who knows. I don't.

I was saying it in the same way people would prefer Burge to George at the back, because he's 'better in the air'.

Hutch may be superb in those conditions.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 14:16]
Team to play Rotherham? on 09:21 - Oct 18 with 412 viewsblueislander

Team to play Rotherham? on 09:04 - Oct 18 by OsborneOneNil

No, you're right, who knows. I don't.

I was saying it in the same way people would prefer Burge to George at the back, because he's 'better in the air'.

Hutch may be superb in those conditions.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2023 14:16]

The latest. Weather forecast does not have much rain in the area for Friday, so there doesn’t appear to be any danger of a postponement. The wind may be a factor though.
Team to play Rotherham? on 14:17 - Oct 18 with 334 viewsOsborneOneNil

Team to play Rotherham? on 09:21 - Oct 18 by blueislander

The latest. Weather forecast does not have much rain in the area for Friday, so there doesn’t appear to be any danger of a postponement. The wind may be a factor though.

The wind is a killer.

Cheltenham away last season springs to mind. Game changer.
Team to play Rotherham? on 14:46 - Oct 18 with 309 viewsCityBlue

Ladapo out with achiles.

Team:
Hladky
Williams Woolfy Fridge
Hutchinson Davis
Mass Sam
Chapper Broady
Hirst

I T I D

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024