Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players Ready For Prem? 10:10 - Oct 26 with 3853 viewsbob12

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I was having a think about how many of our starting 11 is Prem Standard. The jump is much larger than this season so was thinking how many signings would we realistically need?
I love watching this team play, but you only have to look at Burnley. They walked the Champ last season but really struggling to make the step up.
Thoughts on which current players start the first game of the Prem Season?
Players Ready For Prem? on 17:37 - Oct 26 with 621 viewsnorfsufblue

Players Ready For Prem? on 14:36 - Oct 26 by PrideOfTheEast

January is going to be a very interesting window isn’t. January 2023 was crucial to our current success and, whilst difficult, I wonder if KM will want to bring in a couple of players that he sees as potential starters in the league above.

I think that's it...we are now full circle on this thread 😉
Players Ready For Prem? on 18:16 - Oct 26 with 593 viewsMK1

I asked the same question a few weeks ago. Really do not know the answer.
Broadhead, Walton, Woolfy, Davis, Chaplin, Hladky and I think Hirst.
This squad would have earned the right to stay and play if they pull off the unthinkable.
Players Ready For Prem? on 18:24 - Oct 26 with 585 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Tbh I'd not rinker too much, give those that got us there a chance and add no more than 5 to the current group, if we came straight back down we'd then have parachute payments which would make getting a PL squad much easier.

Love to get Williams here permanently

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Players Ready For Prem? on 22:58 - Oct 26 with 532 viewsPioneerBlue

This is not something I’m even going to consider right now. Way too much football to player until Jan, let alone May. It’s One Game At A Time.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Players Ready For Prem? on 07:24 - Oct 27 with 466 viewsgordon

We definitely don't churn players for the sake of it - of the current 25-man squad I'd guess that Donacien, Aluko, Jackson, Edmundson and maybe Ball and Ladapo would move on with our best wishes in January (if we are looking well set for promotion) or the summer, to be replaced by 5 or 6. I think we're going to start looking at the European and South American markets - the best way for us to make a go of it in the Prem is in having an excellent scouting network a la Brighton.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024