Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So a question to those that went last night... 13:59 - Oct 26 with 1692 viewsnorfsufblue

Anything to report on the AshtonAstongategate front?
So a question to those that went last night... on 14:41 - Oct 26 with 1607 viewsle2blue

Nothing on the non-existent Mark Ashton rivalry front.

On Ashton Gate, I liked what they've done with their new stand, basically, the whole of the ground floor is a big open space with bars and food outlets, and behind the stand is their equivalent of our fan zone albeit smaller, all looked very smart and well organised. I thought they've tidied up the rest of the stadium well also, and the pies were excellent.

Really look forward to seeing the designs for the Cobbold replacement, its going to be great.
So a question to those that went last night... on 14:55 - Oct 26 with 1550 viewsunstableblue

So a question to those that went last night... on 14:41 - Oct 26 by le2blue

On Ashton Gate, I liked what they've done with their new stand, basically, the whole of the ground floor is a big open space with bars and food outlets, and behind the stand is their equivalent of our fan zone albeit smaller, all looked very smart and well organised. I thought they've tidied up the rest of the stadium well also, and the pies were excellent.

Really look forward to seeing the designs for the Cobbold replacement, its going to be great.

There really was nothing on Mark Ashton from the home fans. Expected one derogatory chant? Not that we would have heard it. Think the locals are a bit disenfranchised at present!

Believe there were some Town fans with Mark Ashton masks on!! Who met the man himself.

3000 of them may well have created a City fan reaction!!

Agree that the new main Ashton Gate stand is a great model for Cobbold - large lower tier; then boxes, then upper tier. Perfect.

Do think the Cobbold development is some years off though.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

So a question to those that went last night... on 14:58 - Oct 26 with 1536 viewsPrideOfTheEast

So a question to those that went last night... on 14:41 - Oct 26 by le2blue

Same - really well done and seemed to be no segregation or anything which is presumably different when certain teams come to town. Hope that’s the model for whatever he does here.
So a question to those that went last night... on 15:25 - Oct 26 with 1407 viewswkj

I dropped some Harvey's Bristol Cream last night by accident - that's about as violent as it got.

Premier Poster. Too good to be elite.
Poll: Who do you want to see join us IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

So a question to those that went last night... on 22:30 - Oct 26 with 1111 viewsedd

Most impressive with all the perimeter facilities and nice away fans Guinness bar. Huddersfield fan facilities manager would do well to have an educational away day.
So a question to those that went last night... on 14:56 - Oct 27 with 740 viewsOsborneOneNil

'You've seen Mark Ashton, now FO home' was a lovely chant we had on Wednesday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024