Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it 23:40 - Oct 28 with 1198 viewsLord_Lucan

I mean, does anyone think this is necessary or entertaining?

Seriously, would like people to engage if they like this sh1t.

I just don't get it.

And why did the boo Ronaldo?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 23:44 - Oct 28 with 1165 viewsGodzilla

It's shocking. If I wasnt getting an extra hours sleep, I would have given up by now. Get in the ring and fight pleae. A superb sport being trashed .
This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:14 - Oct 29 with 1084 viewsLord_Lucan

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 23:44 - Oct 28 by Godzilla

It's shocking. If I wasnt getting an extra hours sleep, I would have given up by now. Get in the ring and fight pleae. A superb sport being trashed .

Yeah, end of round 7 and I think Tyson will lose this, he can't get at the bloke and his only hope is to keep out of reach, he cannot beat this guy by going inside.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:14 - Oct 29 with 1075 viewsPowrigan

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 23:44 - Oct 28 by Godzilla

Very complacent performance by Fury
This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:18 - Oct 29 with 1059 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This is nuts. I thought Fury looked a bit slower in his last couple fights but he’s getting rocked by a guy making his debut at this level after being an MMA fighter for years.

Absolutely mental. Usyk will be smiling watching this.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:21 - Oct 29 with 1035 viewsLord_Lucan

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:18 - Oct 29 by TRUE_BLUE123

This is nuts. I thought Fury looked a bit slower in his last couple fights but he’s getting rocked by a guy making his debut at this level after being an MMA fighter for years.

Absolutely mental. Usyk will be smiling watching this.

He needs to knock the guy out right now or he's screwed

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:26 - Oct 29 with 1000 viewsReus30

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:21 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

He needs to knock the guy out right now or he's screwed

It's fixed, I suspect a dodgy decision is incoming.
This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:27 - Oct 29 with 993 viewsLord_Lucan

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:26 - Oct 29 by Reus30

Yeah. Tick tock.

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:29 - Oct 29 with 979 viewsReus30

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:26 - Oct 29 by Reus30

HA.

Night night
Login to get fewer ads

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:30 - Oct 29 with 971 viewsLord_Lucan

Absolute DISGRACE!!!!!!

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:31 - Oct 29 with 963 viewsPowrigan

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:30 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

Absolute DISGRACE!!!!!!

You were correct, what boxing match were the judges watching!!!
[Post edited 29 Oct 2023 0:38]
This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:32 - Oct 29 with 952 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

This pre fight thing at the Tyson thing is absolutely ridiculous isn't it on 00:30 - Oct 29 by Lord_Lucan

Absolute DISGRACE!!!!!!

Fury gets no credit from that. Realised he couldn’t get better of Francis in the clinch and looked awful.

Usyk should be licking his lips.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024