Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: 10:31 - Dec 16 with 845 viewsNthQldITFC

EDIT: Looks like Mullet has this covered on another thread, Fred. Please ignore.

(live stream links of the coach welcome would be great... )
[Post edited 16 Dec 2023 10:48]

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: on 10:35 - Dec 16 with 784 viewsSwansea_Blue

Half of that lot would have been in nappies last time we played Naarwich

Good on them; I wasn’t sure what the welcome would be like, but looks like it’s building nicely 👍

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: on 10:59 - Dec 16 with 623 viewsjimsymBLUE

Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: on 10:35 - Dec 16 by Swansea_Blue

Half of that lot would have been in nappies last time we played Naarwich

Good on them; I wasn’t sure what the welcome would be like, but looks like it’s building nicely 👍

If I could be so bold to add to this, being somebody far afield (maybe with their feet in the Indian Ocean and a cold lion beer on the go) and unable to get their sodding virgin Media to work even with a VPN on a crappy chromebook.... A watery channel would be amazing. I know Gav & Phil don't want them posted but if someone more clued up on these matters could PM me a link I'd be eternally grateful.
COYFB

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: on 11:07 - Dec 16 with 552 viewsSamuelowen88

Thread for any video of the build up, for those of us unfortunately not there: on 10:59 - Dec 16 by jimsymBLUE

If I could be so bold to add to this, being somebody far afield (maybe with their feet in the Indian Ocean and a cold lion beer on the go) and unable to get their sodding virgin Media to work even with a VPN on a crappy chromebook.... A watery channel would be amazing. I know Gav & Phil don't want them posted but if someone more clued up on these matters could PM me a link I'd be eternally grateful.
COYFB

Message sent

Poll: England v Wales Score

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024