Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players 14:47 - Dec 16 with 484 viewsunstableblue

65% possession and at times just some great football.

For once in 13 years we showed we are the better footballing side.

Just a shame we didn’t get the result.

Broadhead was back to some of his best form, but he missed some great chances.

Chaplin did not have his best game.

And Hutchison fluffed his lines in his cameo.

Look it’s disappointing - but we should be proud of the atmosphere Town fans brought and some of the play.

A derby is a lottery and I think they fired up a bit today.

Special mention to Blue Action - excellent TIFO

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 14:51 - Dec 16 with 444 viewsNeedhamChris

Well that's one positive, will be a quiet week for the fan criticism.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 14:55 - Dec 16 with 387 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I think Clarke had a blonde today, really good getting forward and looking much more solid defensively. Him and Burns really click - I think Williams is going to have to work hard to dislodge him (albeit Williams is the better technically I think).
Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 15:00 - Dec 16 with 354 viewsKievthegreat

Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 14:55 - Dec 16 by SuperKieranMcKenna

I think Clarke had a blonde today, really good getting forward and looking much more solid defensively. Him and Burns really click - I think Williams is going to have to work hard to dislodge him (albeit Williams is the better technically I think).

He may have had a Blonde earlier to day, but it luckily didn't wear him out from having a blinder on the pitch!
Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 15:03 - Dec 16 with 324 viewsjimsymBLUE

Disappointing not to win, but proud of fans and players on 14:55 - Dec 16 by SuperKieranMcKenna

Disappointed not to beat that shower of urine, but would you swap their position for ours!? (Still in N****** shadow mentioned at the end of the game)
Clarke was our MOM... Love Hirst but that is the place we could improve in January.. We played well, onwards and upwards.

Poll: Who is the better contributor to this site?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024