Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) 18:09 - Dec 29 with 839 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:13 - Dec 29 with 793 viewsArchiRob

Looks like it's going to be a long night for Plymouth
Keep giving the ball away with Southampton shooting on sight
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 781 viewsWestover

Southampton looking so good and it's only a matter of time before they score I'm sorry to say.
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 29 with 776 views_clive_baker_

That Southampton lineup is strong at this level isn’t it.

Walker-Peters, Harwood-Bellis, Bednerek, Smallbone, Alcaraz.

Armstrong, Edozie, Adams as a front 3.
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:16 - Dec 29 with 752 viewsgainsboroughblue

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 29 by Westover

Southampton looking so good and it's only a matter of time before they score I'm sorry to say.

The more I see of them, the more I'm glad we played them in September.

I rate them higher than Leicester and Leeds to be honest.

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:18 - Dec 29 with 730 views2-5-7

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:14 - Dec 29 by _clive_baker_

That Southampton lineup is strong at this level isn’t it.

Walker-Peters, Harwood-Bellis, Bednerek, Smallbone, Alcaraz.

Armstrong, Edozie, Adams as a front 3.

Didn’t they almost lose Adams to PL early in season?
Might leave still in Jan.
Wishful thinking anyways.
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:20 - Dec 29 with 700 views2-5-7

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:16 - Dec 29 by gainsboroughblue

The more I see of them, the more I'm glad we played them in September.

I rate them higher than Leicester and Leeds to be honest.

Agree look strong
Plymouth will aim to hit them on the counter - but can’t say Plymouth look like they can muster that as well as they have done in the past.
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:26 - Dec 29 with 641 viewsgainsboroughblue

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:20 - Dec 29 by 2-5-7

Agree look strong
Plymouth will aim to hit them on the counter - but can’t say Plymouth look like they can muster that as well as they have done in the past.

Just a matter of time this.

Plymouth also don't look like they know what to do once beyond the halfway line.

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:40 - Dec 29 with 556 viewsDavoIPB

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:26 - Dec 29 by gainsboroughblue

Just a matter of time this.

Plymouth also don't look like they know what to do once beyond the halfway line.

Plymouth currently 18% possession. Mind you Southampton only 1 shot on target
Login to get fewer ads

7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:45 - Dec 29 with 502 viewsArchiRob

Whitaker having a mare so hopefully will score
7 mins in and not confident in Plymouth here already (n/t) on 18:45 - Dec 29 with 502 viewsVic

82 - 18% possession!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024