Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get El Miz back from Orient? 13:00 - Jan 1 with 1247 viewsunstableblue

We need a back up enforcer to Morsy and more energy into the side.

He’s good, he’s never let Town down with a poor display.

Orient fans wax lyrical about him.

It’s a chance to test him again at this level, and if he fails to make the mark, sell him into League One or lower Championship there will be plenty of takers.

Players player and managers player of the year.

DO IT

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:14 - Jan 1 with 1166 viewsNthQldITFC

Given Morsy and Luongo are not away for internationals, and Taylor really starting to look the part, there's less pressure on this, and you wouldn't want him to come back for no game time really. Unless, perhaps, we let Ball and Evans go, and ensure El Miz gets some game time in... hang on, I'd assume he's cup tied for the FA Cup?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:21 - Jan 1 with 1109 viewsRimsy

That's not a bad shout. I think I'd rather see him here as a backup than Ball

BlueBlood

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:27 - Jan 1 with 1071 viewsITFCBlues

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:14 - Jan 1 by NthQldITFC

Given Morsy and Luongo are not away for internationals, and Taylor really starting to look the part, there's less pressure on this, and you wouldn't want him to come back for no game time really. Unless, perhaps, we let Ball and Evans go, and ensure El Miz gets some game time in... hang on, I'd assume he's cup tied for the FA Cup?

I don't think Taylor has looked the part yet at all? Been pretty underwhelming thus far and suspect that's why he's not yet nailed down a spot in the 11.

Still, I don't see El Miz coming back yet. Maybe he'd feature more next season if we don't go up. I can see. Us signing another CM to replace Evans in January though. I think it's clear his time here is coming to an end.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:31 - Jan 1 with 1043 viewsNthQldITFC

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:27 - Jan 1 by ITFCBlues

I don't think Taylor has looked the part yet at all? Been pretty underwhelming thus far and suspect that's why he's not yet nailed down a spot in the 11.

Still, I don't see El Miz coming back yet. Maybe he'd feature more next season if we don't go up. I can see. Us signing another CM to replace Evans in January though. I think it's clear his time here is coming to an end.

Last two or three games his confidence has grown. He does a different role to Morsy and Luongo (who are quite similar), but he's starting to offer us more rapid ball carrying from midfield, and he's also picking the ball up deep to give an extra outlet from the back as well. Trust me, he's starting to really look the part.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:33 - Jan 1 with 1026 viewsWhos_blue

Not so sure about this.
Feels a bit kneejerk.
I'd leave him where he is.
He's having a great season and to bring him back here to warm the bench feels a bit counterproductive.

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:37 - Jan 1 with 990 viewsJeff_winger

No idea how he's getting on at orient.
Is he playing well?
Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:51 - Jan 1 with 880 viewsVic

I’d love to see our youngsters getting game time - but if we have realistic aspirations to push on for promotion then now is probably not to time to blood them. And if we don’t go up then I think next season might be the time for Baggott, El Miz, Humph and maybe one other to start to become squad regulars and a bit of game time to see if they are really up to it.

We need to that to happen to maximise player income (or whatever MA calls it). If we do go up I doubt we’ll see any of the Current crop of youngesters in the first team for a long, long time.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 14:47 - Jan 1 with 646 viewsParisBlue

Get El Miz back from Orient? on 13:14 - Jan 1 by NthQldITFC

Morsy is missing 2 games at some point.

I suspect we have to recall El-Miz within in the next 10 days (much like Fulham and Stansfield)

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024