Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone 22:53 - Jan 3 with 1296 viewsLancashireLad

Hello Ipswich Town supporters

I am a volunteer at national League North CHORLEY FC. You will probably not be aware that we house football league clubs when the play WIGAN Bolton PNE or Bolton (if we are Away)
On December 30th we hosted 560 Carlisle Fans on there way to WIGAN.
We would love to have you in our ground Saturday 3rd February. We are only 20 mins before Preston.
Pls can you let any person who organizes coaches out that they can contact me on chorleyawaydays@gmail.com or chorleyawaydays twitter

I hope this can help you have a good drink and keep you all in one place aswel.

Thanks for your time

[Post edited 3 Jan 22:57]
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone on 01:37 - Jan 4 with 1070 viewsBonchosBicycle

Sorry for the accidental downvote
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone on 05:39 - Jan 4 with 1000 viewsjontysnut

I've been to Chorley FC and it's a good clubhouse which on my last visit had some cask ale as well
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone on 08:33 - Jan 4 with 796 viewsMeadowlark

their
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone on 11:19 - Jan 4 with 562 viewsMillsey

Great set of supporters when Chorley played Lowestoft Town a few years ago 👍👍
PNE AWAY - social club ,sports bar and Fanzone on 11:30 - Jan 4 with 536 viewsBobbychase

I do hope we are all going to this one to show it's not just Leeds that can fill a large away end.

Thanks for flagging the social club

Poll: Who's going to be at the Bolton game?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024