Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? 21:05 - Jan 16 with 955 viewsMeadowlark

What is the commentator droning on about? Is it a history test or something?
Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:11 - Jan 16 with 896 views3_5_2

He is deadful. So monotone and boring. Just repeats what we have seen ourselves, offers no insight.

Don’t they screen test these people, another in a long line of awful pundits

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:18 - Jan 16 with 860 viewsLankHenners

Jonathan Pearce - he's an absolute waffler and a lot of people don't like him but I think he's good value even if it's a bit unintentional.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:27 - Jan 16 with 812 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:18 - Jan 16 by LankHenners

Jonathan Pearce - he's an absolute waffler and a lot of people don't like him but I think he's good value even if it's a bit unintentional.

He was interviewed on the BBC local news earlier this evening as he's a lifelong Bristol City fan and said that he was going to reference pieces of nostalgia in the commentary when he got the chance to.
Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:35 - Jan 16 with 756 viewsMeadowlark

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:27 - Jan 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

He was interviewed on the BBC local news earlier this evening as he's a lifelong Bristol City fan and said that he was going to reference pieces of nostalgia in the commentary when he got the chance to.

Ah. Thanks for that. That explains a lot.
Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:35 - Jan 16 with 756 viewsgainsboroughblue

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:27 - Jan 16 by Portmanteauxcurling

He mentioned the Freight Rover Trophy final win against Bolton a few times. I think that was because Moyes played in it rather than revelling in the incredible achievement.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:49 - Jan 16 with 674 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

Anyone watching Brizzle V Wet Spam? on 21:35 - Jan 16 by gainsboroughblue

He mentioned the Freight Rover Trophy final win against Bolton a few times. I think that was because Moyes played in it rather than revelling in the incredible achievement.

Although they got a trophy for it which more than what you get for beating Bayern in a cup round so why not mention it I say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024