Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leicester forum 22:28 - Jan 22 with 1305 viewsBury_St_Edmundson

Generally pissed off at manager for no substitutions until 80th min

Annoyed at taking diving mcdive face off (KDH)

BUT
More than one of them stated how we only score deflected and lucky goals... Was their opener filmed and broadcast via North Korea?
[Post edited 22 Jan 22:31]
Leicester forum on 23:22 - Jan 22 with 957 viewsRyorry

Hilarious. Match thread's been locked!

Apparently their fans, owner, GK, defenders, players' mentality are all sh1t & they're not going to stay in the top 2. My fav was -

"Genuinely don’t think we go up this season. The club is mentally weak from the top to the bottom. Starts with the owner".

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Leicester forum on 23:35 - Jan 22 with 841 viewsPlums

Leicester forum on 23:22 - Jan 22 by Ryorry

Hilarious. Match thread's been locked!

Apparently their fans, owner, GK, defenders, players' mentality are all sh1t & they're not going to stay in the top 2. My fav was -

"Genuinely don’t think we go up this season. The club is mentally weak from the top to the bottom. Starts with the owner".

No different to many of our so called fans at half time then!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Leicester forum on 00:54 - Jan 23 with 649 viewsRyorry

Leicester forum on 23:35 - Jan 22 by Plums

No different to many of our so called fans at half time then!

Very different I'd say.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Leicester forum on 01:07 - Jan 23 with 626 viewsVegtablue

Lol I've flicked through the first few pages of their post-match thread, excellent irony with the goal complaint. Overall sensible reflections on the game though from my perspective.

Totally get why they weren't impressed by our quality: when they pressed us mercilessly in the first half, we weren't able to play through the lines or take on / turn those who were getting so tight to us. There's a pressing intensity threshold at which our play breaks down far more than our top two rivals, understandably. No shame in it.

Definitely deserved our point though, as much as we needed Hladky's saves this time. Was surprising to see their intensity and ambition continue to drop away again without proactive attempts to change it. And great to see our subs showing quality and energy in equal measure; Hutch especially looked every bit a Leicester-calibre player.

Crazy reflections on their prospects for the league mind!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024