Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Over to you, Mark. 22:42 - Jan 22 with 1615 viewstractorboy1978

We have to give this phenomenal manager and incredible team a striker befitting of it now. We are right in this race and we can do it if we have a good end to this transfer window!
Over to you, Mark. on 22:51 - Jan 22 with 1500 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

If it’s Kieffer Moore and another we should be okay!
The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 22:57 - Jan 22 with 1437 viewsunstableblue

The season is already defined as brilliant

But I think if we can get in a real quality striker or two… we could really push the parachute teams right till the end!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:02 - Jan 23 with 1201 viewsReusersTown

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 22:57 - Jan 22 by unstableblue

The season is already defined as brilliant

But I think if we can get in a real quality striker or two… we could really push the parachute teams right till the end!

The longer we are leaving it the more I am starting to think we are waiting for something to fall into place in a chain that allows a gamechamging signing.
The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:12 - Jan 23 with 1155 viewsunstableblue

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:02 - Jan 23 by ReusersTown

The longer we are leaving it the more I am starting to think we are waiting for something to fall into place in a chain that allows a gamechamging signing.

I think a Moore type loan is probable. I still think a permanent signing of real potential is still in the offing.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:21 - Jan 23 with 1095 viewsBLUEGOLD

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:12 - Jan 23 by unstableblue

I think a Moore type loan is probable. I still think a permanent signing of real potential is still in the offing.

Stansfield or Whittaker would be amazing in this side.

Hardie or Gallagher too as the focal point.

Plus another full back who can play ahead of Clarke and cover Davis.

Those 3 would see us with a great chance of automatic promotion
The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 07:32 - Jan 23 with 816 viewstractorboy1978

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:02 - Jan 23 by ReusersTown

We will find out soon enough. I think we have to accept that we are likely going to have to 'over pay' and just make sure we get the right striker(s). The time to try and get a deal or look for value isn't now. People might balk at paying a big loan fee for Kieffer Moore but its nothing in the scheme of getting promoted.
[Post edited 23 Jan 7:34]
Over to you, Mark. on 08:02 - Jan 23 with 684 viewsmjw_1983

If we get a loan player now what would the return date be. Can they play in playoffs
Over to you, Mark. on 08:26 - Jan 23 with 602 viewsPioneerBlue

I suspect the big wait is on how to fit a new player or two into the squad based on numbers.

We are at 25 including Williams. Unless his loan is finally cancelled we are 1 in 1 out with 1-2 strikers and a possible full back to fit into the squad which means we have to find homes for several players eg Aluko, Donacien, Evo, Ball. Two of them are not fit which means a hard conversation. Hirst also is a delicate call if not going to be ready to meaningfully contribute at end of season given playoffs is a potential.

All complicated decisions, no easy answers that are best left until late in window given we had only 3 league games to get through in Jan.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

Login to get fewer ads

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 08:31 - Jan 23 with 547 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

The quality of striker(s) we secure will define where we end up this season on 00:21 - Jan 23 by BLUEGOLD

Stansfield or Whittaker would be amazing in this side.

Hardie or Gallagher too as the focal point.

Plus another full back who can play ahead of Clarke and cover Davis.

Those 3 would see us with a great chance of automatic promotion

Clarke has been superb recently. He has got all the tools to be such a good footballer. He is so strong, so fast. His brain switches off at times, but he is improving so much under Mckenna. Not sure we need someone to start ahead of him.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024