Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leifs body shape.... 09:04 - Jan 23 with 736 viewswaveneyblue

A lot of people are mentioning "body shape" for Davis. I'm genuinely intrigued as to what body shape he should be forming.

Teapot? Windmill? Isosceles Triangle

Can anyone help.

Personally I think he's just been bloody unlucky
Leifs body shape.... on 09:19 - Jan 23 with 637 viewsHerbivore

He's more or less square on facing his own goal and all his momentum is towards his own goal. Physics tells you that if the ball hits him it's going to go in. He needs to try and get himself facing a little towards the direction the ball is coming from to (a) make himself a bigger target and (b) be in a position where if it hits him there's a much better chance he's not just bundling it in to his own goal, indeed he gives himself a chance of actively playing the ball rather than it just hitting him which isn't the case if he's square on facing his own goal. It is perhaps a bit harsh on Leif but if he's going to be the top player we all think he can be, these are the details he needs to work on.
[Post edited 23 Jan 9:24]

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Leifs body shape.... on 09:41 - Jan 23 with 588 viewsKeno

reminded me of this

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Leifs body shape.... on 10:23 - Jan 23 with 452 viewsHighgateBlue

He probably is unlucky, and I think if (the excellent) Hladky had not got a touch on the ball then Davis has it under control.

However, if we hadn't equalised I suspect I would be irrationally less forgiving! Given his incredible attacking intent and contributions, it would be nice for Davis to end the season with at least as many goals as OGs, but I appeciate that his assists contribution is off the charts.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024