Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Help please… 07:04 - Jan 27 with 1190 viewsUffordBlue

I’m taking my daughter to the game and think parking at the ground would be best. How early should I arrive to guarantee a space? Thanks in advance! COYB
Help please… on 07:09 - Jan 27 with 1139 viewsbazza

I’d leave in the next 10 minutes.
Help please… on 07:14 - Jan 27 with 1121 viewsEssexBloo

I’m in a similar position. I think you would need to be in town before 11.
Help please… on 07:26 - Jan 27 with 1079 viewsMatt_Netherlands

If it’s full, then cardinal park isn’t much more of a walk and can usually find a space an hour and 15 or so before kick off.
Help please… on 08:34 - Jan 27 with 905 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I arrived 2 hours before kick off v Sunderland and there was loads of space available in the Portman Road car parks, if that helps.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Help please… on 09:20 - Jan 27 with 761 viewsJimmyJazz

Your next question may well be how long does it take to get out off said parking space and the town centre. Maybe 1 hour 15 minutes could be the answer to that question too

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Help please… on 09:32 - Jan 27 with 719 viewsGlasgowBlue

There’s a little industrial yard that uses their space as a car park on Portmans Walk fir a very reasonable price and you can usually get a space up until 1 o’clock.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Help please… on 10:04 - Jan 27 with 644 viewsearlsgreenblue

Help please… on 09:32 - Jan 27 by GlasgowBlue

There’s a little industrial yard that uses their space as a car park on Portmans Walk fir a very reasonable price and you can usually get a space up until 1 o’clock.

Portmans Walk Industrial Estate, coming from West End Rd turn in to Sir Alf Ramsey Way & it’s 1st on the left, arrive an hour before.
Help please… on 10:20 - Jan 27 with 602 viewsbluebudgie

Help please… on 10:04 - Jan 27 by earlsgreenblue

Portmans Walk Industrial Estate, coming from West End Rd turn in to Sir Alf Ramsey Way & it’s 1st on the left, arrive an hour before.

32 Portmans Walk, Ipswich IP1 2DW Dunwell Motor Group .You will be ok if you arrive anytime before 11.30
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024