Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I assume that Perspex screen will now be extended across the cobbold? 09:14 - Jan 28 with 495 viewsMatt_Netherlands

After the video of the idiot from yesterday. Seems to be going viral for being “bants” but it’s ridiculously dangerous. Someone nearly died at Milwall a few years ago after something similar and this could have killed someone below who he landed on.
I assume that Perspex screen will now be extended across the cobbold? on 09:16 - Jan 28 with 469 viewsredrickstuhaart

Just add a few spikes tbh.
I assume that Perspex screen will now be extended across the cobbold? on 09:19 - Jan 28 with 438 viewstextbackup

if it’s enforced we should charge that pr1ck and make him pay.

No problems in 50(?) years of that stand.

As said yesterday, was a real shame he didn’t go slightly to the left and drop onto the steps under the cobbold

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

I assume that Perspex screen will now be extended across the cobbold? on 09:40 - Jan 28 with 365 viewsMatt_Netherlands

I assume that Perspex screen will now be extended across the cobbold? on 09:16 - Jan 28 by redrickstuhaart

Just add a few spikes tbh.

I know there’s a bit of tension between A Block and other areas but that seems a little extreme….
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024