Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! 22:01 - Feb 1 with 1406 viewsunstableblue

Is it now this:

——————Hladky
Clark—-Wolf—-Fridge—-Davis
————-Morsy—-Luongo
Burns———Chaplin——-Sarmiento
——————Moore

—————-Walton
Ball——Axel—-Burgess—-Williams
————-Travis—-Taylor
Hutchison—Harness——Broadhead
——————Ali

Just wow. Strongest we’ve been under McKenna

And still Jackson and Humphreys in the wings

That back-up front 4 and midfield is very exciting indeed… Moore, Burns, and Sarmiento to wear down a defence… then Ali, Hutchison and Broadhead.

Just hope we can hit the ground running in Feb against Preston, which will be tough. Don’t see Moore and Ali starting. Maybe not even bench.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:02 - Feb 1 with 1367 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

If fit I'd have Williams ahead of Clarke

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:12 - Feb 1 with 1274 viewsPioneerBlue

Without fixating on the exact first /second XI. That is a great 22 at KMcKs disposal. High quality training group; better cover for injuries; and, good rotation options. Not before time, Feb is tough with back to backs!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:15 - Feb 1 with 1242 viewsunstableblue

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:02 - Feb 1 by Charlie_pl_baxter

If fit I'd have Williams ahead of Clarke

Yes Williams at his best, just takes the spot. BUT, Clarke has been superb recently.

What is great with Williams and Axel in the building is that we rest Clarkes Achilles.

Plus Williams can cover for Davis, who can tire. I used to like Greg Leigh coming in for the last 20mins of games.

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:20 - Feb 1 with 1198 viewsunstableblue

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:12 - Feb 1 by PioneerBlue

Without fixating on the exact first /second XI. That is a great 22 at KMcKs disposal. High quality training group; better cover for injuries; and, good rotation options. Not before time, Feb is tough with back to backs!

I think Moore and Ali gives some real options to unlock defences. When we’re struggling to break teams down.

It’s all going to be whether we can get some form from Sarmiento, and Moore for me. If so we could really challenge the top.

Really hope Broadhead can find form from the bench.

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:23 - Feb 1 with 1175 viewsVegtablue

Very exciting unstable! I need to see Ali in the flesh before I put him above Jackson in the pecking order, such is the gulf between L2 and Champ. If he's instantly ahead we really are in business.
First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 23:30 - Feb 1 with 992 viewsunstableblue

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 22:23 - Feb 1 by Vegtablue

Very exciting unstable! I need to see Ali in the flesh before I put him above Jackson in the pecking order, such is the gulf between L2 and Champ. If he's instantly ahead we really are in business.

It’s a good point Vegta.

For all the negativity Jackson gets he’s done well up front with his constant pressing. And his goal against Sunderland has been huge for this campaign. So valuable.

I think the positive and as they were discussing on Blue Monday is that having Moore (and as per your view also Jackson) means the pressure really isn’t on the young Iraqi. He can ease into the higher level.

Especially when defences have tired.

But I’m pretty confident Ali going to prove to have real pace, but also a lot more physicality than Jackson and crucially a better eye for goal.

With both Moore and Ali it will also take that bit of luck and a lot of crowd support, just to get that moment to start scoring… it’s a confidence position

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 05:14 - Feb 2 with 862 viewsWestcountryblue

The bench is also infinitely stronger.

With the first line up mentioned in the OP, that would leave us with: Walton, Hutchinson, Williams, Taylor, El-Hamadi, Taylor, Broadhead, Harness, Tuanzebe/Burgess as bench options.

A huge amount of quality waiting in the wings. Will serve us well for the Sat/Tues craziness that awaits us.
I see the first 11 bench being on 07:59 - Feb 2 with 624 viewsunstableblue

First 11? Second 11? Exciting!!! on 05:14 - Feb 2 by Westcountryblue

The bench is also infinitely stronger.

With the first line up mentioned in the OP, that would leave us with: Walton, Hutchinson, Williams, Taylor, El-Hamadi, Taylor, Broadhead, Harness, Tuanzebe/Burgess as bench options.

A huge amount of quality waiting in the wings. Will serve us well for the Sat/Tues craziness that awaits us.

Walton
Willliams
Burgess
Taylor
Travis
Harness
Hutchison
Broadhead
Ali

So the likes of Ball, Jackson, Axel maybe not making matchday squad

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024