Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee Evans 08:29 - Feb 3 with 850 viewsNutkins_Return

Sad to see him go, was a really good player let down by his knee. Hopefully a proper solution for him now with the surgery.

Where do we think he'll go?

My guesses would be:

Wigan
Chesterfield (Cooky)
Rotherham (Leam Richardson,)

Would be a great signing for any of them.
Lee Evans on 08:49 - Feb 3 with 791 viewsFunge

Decent enough player, hampered, as you say, by injury. Not at the levels of Morsy or Luongo, but that says more about them, than him.

Too good for Chesterfield; could see him at a Derby or Bolton...
Lee Evans on 09:09 - Feb 3 with 756 viewsNutkins_Return

Lee Evans on 08:49 - Feb 3 by Funge

Decent enough player, hampered, as you say, by injury. Not at the levels of Morsy or Luongo, but that says more about them, than him.

Too good for Chesterfield; could see him at a Derby or Bolton...

On the up though. Signed others above the level like Dobra and Michael Jacobs etc
Lee Evans on 09:23 - Feb 3 with 731 viewshomer_123

He was decent, but IMHO not a whole lot more than that.

Under KMs system he was never mobile enough for the way we are playing. The difference Luongo brought and brings is night and day in comparison.

Real shame for him that he is injured but if you look at his career, that has been a consistent for him.

Hope he can get a contract elsewhere and a real run of games.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Lee Evans on 11:43 - Feb 3 with 597 viewsLeoMuff

He was on fire at the start of the 22/23 season, looked undroppable. Then the knee went..

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Lee Evans on 11:48 - Feb 3 with 586 viewsNutkins_Return

Lee Evans on 11:43 - Feb 3 by LeoMuff

He was on fire at the start of the 22/23 season, looked undroppable. Then the knee went..

Agree. I think he became a worse player in people's mind because of Luongo's impact. Very different players.

I think Evans knee held him back and he would have grown and elevated himself under McKenna as well. Excellent passer of the ball and I think he would comfortably be a top 10 team champ player without all the injuries he has had. He would have a lot more Wales caps as well.

We've done the right thing by him and hope he goes and has a good few years injury free football. Would be a really good signing for one of the top L1 sides.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024