Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season 09:58 - Feb 3 with 1051 viewsunstableblue

3,500 away fans

New players incoming

A tough opposition who’ve been playing well despite a dip in results

Get a win today would be a massive moment and one to savour with the away following

Moore and Ali have joined too late to be up to speed on McKenna ball…

But can Moore just come straight in and hold that ball and disrupt enough to free space for Chaplin and Sarmiento… feel out south London/American will be key today

COYFB

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:03 - Feb 3 with 1008 viewsmikeybloo88

Would be good to put in a performance that says we’ve only got stronger and tells Leeds and Soton were not going away...
Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:13 - Feb 3 with 949 viewsJohnTy

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:03 - Feb 3 by mikeybloo88

Would be good to put in a performance that says we’ve only got stronger and tells Leeds and Soton were not going away...

Going today. Seeing your icon reminded me that I was at Mariner's debut at Old Trafford. Hoping for a similar result.
Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:49 - Feb 3 with 845 views_clive_baker_

I would take a 93rd minute winner off Woolfenden’s ar5e tbh. Feels like a day to get a win, any win, finish the day in 2nd and then get a full week on the training ground ahead of WBA to bed the new signings in properly.

Getting towards the ‘business end’ now innit
Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:50 - Feb 3 with 833 viewsunstableblue

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:03 - Feb 3 by mikeybloo88

Agree Mikey

Feels like a game to put down a marker and start a run of results. Bring the mentality of last season.

If we park the centre forward issue. The rest of the team is settled and strong

Preston will make it high intensity and physical. But having fridge, Wolf, Clarke, burns, Morsy fit means we can match.

Plus Sarmiento, Chappers and burns give threat. The fact we can use Broadhead as an impact sun is also huge, takes the pressure off him.

Sarmiento the key man as I said.

I wonder if there’s a chance he’ll start Travis and play Morsy higher. Just to give us bite??

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 12:25 - Feb 3 with 713 viewsunstableblue

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 10:49 - Feb 3 by _clive_baker_

I would take a 93rd minute winner off Woolfenden’s ar5e tbh. Feels like a day to get a win, any win, finish the day in 2nd and then get a full week on the training ground ahead of WBA to bed the new signings in properly.

Getting towards the ‘business end’ now innit

Bang on

I think McKenna always wants a performance, because it’s about continuous improvement to get to a level to take on all comers.

But agree today is about the win

As you rightly say, 3 points and then a week at Playford Road to bed in Moore, Ali and Sarmiento further

Excited

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 12:46 - Feb 3 with 625 viewsReusersTown

We've also got that extra motivation of putting last weeks result behind us. We're as fit as we can be bar Williams and I'm feeling confident.
Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 575 viewsunstableblue

Big game today… could be a huge moment in the season on 12:46 - Feb 3 by ReusersTown

We've also got that extra motivation of putting last weeks result behind us. We're as fit as we can be bar Williams and I'm feeling confident.

Yes I think righting the Maidstone wrong will be a motivation for the boys today

I’m not quite sharing the TWTD hive mind confidence right now

Think as I watched the Leeds v Preston game

Come on Town get the win

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024