Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Oliver, Laurence Fox, Michael Grade, Jacob Rees-Mug... 16:40 - Feb 13 with 658 viewsNthQldITFC

...all drive something called a Turbo Cancer, if I'm reading this right?

I presume it runs on an environmentally neutral biofuel and has software which automatically gives way to cyclists and old ladies?

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2024/feb/13/gb-news-turbo-cancer-consp

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: When you vacuum your bookshelves, do you?

Neil Oliver, Laurence Fox, Michael Grade, Jacob Rees-Mug... on 19:32 - Feb 13 with 477 viewsMJallday

They’re all turbo somethings, but the c doesn’t stand for cancer

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Neil Oliver, Laurence Fox, Michael Grade, Jacob Rees-Mug... on 20:44 - Feb 13 with 428 viewsfactual_blue

Neil Oliver, Laurence Fox, Michael Grade, Jacob Rees-Mug... on 19:32 - Feb 13 by MJallday

They’re all turbo somethings, but the c doesn’t stand for cancer

conspiracy theorists?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Which is the better Liverpool tickets ballot poll to enter?
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Neil Oliver, Laurence Fox, Michael Grade, Jacob Rees-Mug... on 20:49 - Feb 13 with 401 viewsPortmanteauxcurling

I presume that Neil Oliver drives his in reverse. Whenever I've seen him on the telly, he's always looking back over his shoulder to talk to the camera.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024