Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Morsy 23:24 - Feb 17 with 3736 viewsnshearman1

Today was another great battling performance from the whole squad including the subs. But what struck me again was the key role Morsy plays in all this. He is our Captain Fantastic, combative and on the edge of yellow cards (!) but the beating heart of this Ipswich Town side. In previous times Town was often known as a soft touch. Not any more. This guy is so so important to us.
Morsy on 14:46 - Feb 18 with 447 viewsLeoMuff

Morsy on 10:28 - Feb 18 by textbackup

If Morsys entire game over 8/9 seasons was to sit infront of the defence, win the ball and pass sideways I’d dare say he’d with played more than 100 games at championship level.

Most things I’d happily listen to and see where others are coming from… but Morsy and Skuse, na, no comparing

Madness that people think they know better than multiple ex professional footballers and coaches, it’s simple that if Morsy was better than Skuse he would have made 450 championship apps, mostly for teams in the top 10. He has only really played at that level for us and Boro over 60 games.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Morsy on 15:28 - Feb 18 with 409 viewstextbackup

Morsy on 14:46 - Feb 18 by LeoMuff

Madness that people think they know better than multiple ex professional footballers and coaches, it’s simple that if Morsy was better than Skuse he would have made 450 championship apps, mostly for teams in the top 10. He has only really played at that level for us and Boro over 60 games.

250ish of those were for us, and nearly all of them under 1 manager… who wanted nothing more from his DCM to stand in one spot and pass sideways.

I definitely don’t know more than a professional manager, but I can have an opinion

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Morsy on 19:17 - Feb 18 with 336 viewsGarv

Morsy on 10:47 - Feb 18 by Herbivore

Probably because he's being compared to players who played for us in the Championship.

That's irrelevant in this debate.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Morsy on 19:25 - Feb 18 with 323 viewsHerbivore

Morsy on 19:17 - Feb 18 by Garv

That's irrelevant in this debate.

It's relevant to the post you were responding to.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024