Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. 00:13 - Feb 21 with 1906 viewsTheBoyBlue

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 01:28 - Feb 21 with 1748 viewsold_git_at_reserves

Outstanding commentary.

Accurate, fluent…and excited.

Spot On.

He sits about a dozen rows behind me.

Lovely Kev Beattie was always up for a chat at half-time when he was The Expert.

Mick Mills is quite the opposite but no-one’s gonna get me to criticise Sir Michael😎👀humph…
Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 03:11 - Feb 21 with 1644 viewsStenvict

How anyone could ever question his allegiance is baffling.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 07:38 - Feb 21 with 1385 viewsKeno

I miss Brenner

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:12 - Feb 21 with 1303 viewsGeoffSentence

The criticism aimed at him was never that he didn't get excited at Town goals but that he got excited by the away team's goals and chances.

Mind you, the poor bloke started commentating in an era during most of which we have been pretty drab and most of the excitement at FPR came from the away teams.

I am glad he has finally got to see and commentate on a decent Town team.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:21 - Feb 21 with 1254 viewsVic

“We love you, Omari Hutchinson”

Up there with “Conor Chaplin baby”!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:23 - Feb 21 with 1244 viewsGeoffSentence

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:21 - Feb 21 by Vic

He got a lot of love from commentators last night, on the TownTV highlights I think he got 'Omari Hutchinson, you beauty'

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:46 - Feb 21 with 1134 viewsEastTownBlue

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:21 - Feb 21 by Vic

He loved Nathan Broadhead too following that Port Vale penalty.
Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 09:09 - Feb 21 with 1060 views2-5-7

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 07:38 - Feb 21 by Keno

I miss Brenner

Town should put in a BBC transfer request!!
Login to get fewer ads

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 09:17 - Feb 21 with 1022 viewstrncbluearmy

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 09:09 - Feb 21 by 2-5-7

Town should put in a BBC transfer request!!

We are lucky to have two really good local media blokes,wasted were they are
Brenner and Watson,the dream team, should be signed up by Town TV
Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 09:24 - Feb 21 with 992 viewsLankHenners

Brenner Woolley not getting excited about Town goals again. on 08:12 - Feb 21 by GeoffSentence

The criticism aimed at him was never that he didn't get excited at Town goals but that he got excited by the away team's goals and chances.

Mind you, the poor bloke started commentating in an era during most of which we have been pretty drab and most of the excitement at FPR came from the away teams.

I am glad he has finally got to see and commentate on a decent Town team.

Nah there's definitely been lots of complaining about him not celebrating Town goals either.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024