Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Well, that will teach me 15:34 - Feb 23 with 1001 viewsBent_double

Watched both the Swansea and Rotherham games back-to-back last night, but just as Rotherham scored the late 'equaliser', I decided to move the video forward a minute or so....and saw all the players celebrating Omari's late winner - so I missed *that* moment. Doh!

It was either tiredness, or I was convinced we had thrown the 2 points away, either way, daft thing to do - it's never quite the same when you miss the 'live' moment a goal is scored, is it?

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Well, that will teach me on 15:37 - Feb 23 with 961 viewsN2_Blue

Erm, am I missing something here? I'm probably going to be whooshed here but are you seriously telling me you didn't know the results of these two games several days after they occurred?? Do you live in a cave?

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Well, that will teach me on 15:55 - Feb 23 with 829 viewsBent_double

Well, that will teach me on 15:37 - Feb 23 by N2_Blue

Erm, am I missing something here? I'm probably going to be whooshed here but are you seriously telling me you didn't know the results of these two games several days after they occurred?? Do you live in a cave?

No whoosh, I'm on holiday, so yes, managed to avoid this place, and any references to UK footy since Saturday. Quite nice, actually.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

Well, that will teach me on 16:36 - Feb 23 with 696 viewsHerbivore

Well, that will teach me on 15:55 - Feb 23 by Bent_double

No whoosh, I'm on holiday, so yes, managed to avoid this place, and any references to UK footy since Saturday. Quite nice, actually.

Good work. Shame you went and accidentally self-sabotaged!

Poll: Latest TWTD opinion poll - who are you voting for?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024