Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... 13:13 - Feb 24 with 768 viewspointofblue

Clarke either playing at below 100% or being absent completely is one reason.

The other is we looked fatigued in the second halves against both Swansea and Rotherham, plus Birmingham (albeit with some upheaval because of Mogga's absence) didn't have a game in midweek, so will come in this much fresher.

If today is a grim, dull, attritional win so be it. The points are more important than the style. Then we have a week to recover.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... on 13:41 - Feb 24 with 643 viewsportmanking

Pointofblue being a Debbie Downer, who would've thought it??!!
I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... on 13:47 - Feb 24 with 618 viewspointofblue

I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... on 13:41 - Feb 24 by portmanking

Pointofblue being a Debbie Downer, who would've thought it??!!

I was confident on Tuesday and it nearly went belly up - I'm sort of hoping a lack of faith works in the opposite way!

But there's good reasons it may not. I think I'm partly posting this now so, if we do struggle/lose, this can be pointed out to me if I react unreasonably to it.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... on 14:48 - Feb 24 with 416 viewsBugs

I know where you're coming from. Not feeling to confident about this onee for the reasons you have said.
I was confident on Tuesday; I'm not so today... on 15:16 - Feb 24 with 352 viewsSwansea_Blue

Tuanzebe has started very strongly, probably better than Clarke normally does.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024