Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TownTV 08:46 - Mar 2 with 1070 viewsITFCed

Has anyone had any issues watching the away games from a different country the last couple of games?

Poll: Who was the player of the tournament in your opinion?

Yep, coupla weeks back it didn't work pretty much the whole first half (n/t) on 08:58 - Mar 2 with 1037 viewsDyland

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

TownTV on 09:07 - Mar 2 with 1013 viewsMattinLondon

Maybe travel to a country with better Wi-Fi?
TownTV on 09:37 - Mar 2 with 968 viewsBuffaloBill

TownTV on 09:07 - Mar 2 by MattinLondon

Maybe travel to a country with better Wi-Fi?

Or find a reliable stream on twitter, legally obviously

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

TownTV on 09:52 - Mar 2 with 951 viewsmuhrensleftfoot

The last away game - Swansea - it froze at 29 mins in. Not just me, but for many others if not everyone. I missed their goal and Chaplin's. Found out just before half time that bizarrely it was working if you chose the With Subtitles option from the menu. Watched the 2nd half with massive subtitles.
TownTV on 09:54 - Mar 2 with 937 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

TownTV on 09:52 - Mar 2 by muhrensleftfoot

The last away game - Swansea - it froze at 29 mins in. Not just me, but for many others if not everyone. I missed their goal and Chaplin's. Found out just before half time that bizarrely it was working if you chose the With Subtitles option from the menu. Watched the 2nd half with massive subtitles.

Yep, that was everyone.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

TownTV on 11:02 - Mar 2 with 795 viewsBlueToad

Swansea game had issues but TownTV acknowledged they had problems.

I couldn't get 2nd half of Brum game at all so watched it from iFollow away comms.

Poll: Where are we now with Lambert In vs. Out ?

TownTV on 11:56 - Mar 2 with 735 viewsSnitch67

When I can’t make it to Portman Road I always buy a single match pass for Town TV by casually nipping across to Europe. Next season I don’t think I can make it to PR at all and thought about taking out an annual subscription. Does anyone know if this is a viable option for someone who is not actually in residence abroad.
TownTV on 12:07 - Mar 2 with 690 viewsRozz

TownTV on 11:56 - Mar 2 by Snitch67

When I can’t make it to Portman Road I always buy a single match pass for Town TV by casually nipping across to Europe. Next season I don’t think I can make it to PR at all and thought about taking out an annual subscription. Does anyone know if this is a viable option for someone who is not actually in residence abroad.

Yep, you'll need to nip abroad to buy your subscription but can pay by normal means.
Login to get fewer ads

TownTV on 12:15 - Mar 2 with 658 viewsSnitch67

TownTV on 12:07 - Mar 2 by Rozz

Yep, you'll need to nip abroad to buy your subscription but can pay by normal means.

Thanks Rozz, will probably subscribe monthly for the rest of the season and then opt for annual subscription for next season.
TownTV on 12:20 - Mar 2 with 635 viewsRadlett_blue

TownTV on 09:52 - Mar 2 by muhrensleftfoot

I can see every Town game in Tenerife, as well as any football match I like, including all the Saturday 3pm kick offs & I assume it comes with my TV & internet package. I have no idea if my TV feed is legal or not. For the Birmingham game, the commentary was a miserable pair of moaning Brummies. The only downside is sometimes the picture freezes for what seems like an eternity & I missed Town's first goal at Swansea because of this.
[Post edited 2 Mar 12:21]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024