Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Enjoy the Journey 09:46 - Mar 2 with 803 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

Love the 'enjoy the journey' message from McKenna.

Obviously I want us to be promoted, otherwise what's the point.

But as long as McKenna is still in charge next season, part of me isn't that bothered.

League One was horrible and the thought of another season at that level horrified me 12 months ago. But I don't feel the same this season. Championship football is competitive. We play wonderful football at a sold out Portman Road. No VAR. It's only really the £100M and the opportunity to keep Leif Davis that's attractive!
Enjoy the Journey on 09:51 - Mar 2 with 780 viewsleitrimblue

I thought the enjoy the journey message from McKenna was for people travelling to the match via moped?
Enjoy the Journey on 09:57 - Mar 2 with 749 viewsKeno

Enjoy the Journey on 09:51 - Mar 2 by leitrimblue

I thought the enjoy the journey message from McKenna was for people travelling to the match via moped?

or pedalo

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Enjoy the Journey on 10:05 - Mar 2 with 727 viewsMK1

I make no secret of the fact I love Championship football. The Premier League is where the money is, but I find the Championship more enjoyable. Obviously, if you are offering me top 10 Premier League with the odd trophy thrown in, then yes please, but bottom three taking the odd hammering from the likes of Man City and Tottenham, no thanks.
Enjoy the Journey on 10:30 - Mar 2 with 594 viewsBuffaloBill

Enjoy the Journey on 10:05 - Mar 2 by MK1

I make no secret of the fact I love Championship football. The Premier League is where the money is, but I find the Championship more enjoyable. Obviously, if you are offering me top 10 Premier League with the odd trophy thrown in, then yes please, but bottom three taking the odd hammering from the likes of Man City and Tottenham, no thanks.

Tottenham, far out, that's got 5 - 5 written all over it pffft

Poll: Incentives to want to be promoted

Enjoy the Journey on 10:35 - Mar 2 with 565 viewsMK1

Enjoy the Journey on 10:30 - Mar 2 by BuffaloBill

Tottenham, far out, that's got 5 - 5 written all over it pffft

The Sheff Utd and Burnley fans were in this position last season. Doubt they have enjoyed this season as much as last. Difficult, because we obviously want to be in the top league and taking the money, but as a fan, I can't say I look forward to getting beaten most weeks if we do not invest the money in players. Damned if we do, Damned if we don't kind of thing.
Enjoy the Journey on 10:54 - Mar 2 with 511 viewsstrikalite

Enjoy the Journey on 10:35 - Mar 2 by MK1

The Sheff Utd and Burnley fans were in this position last season. Doubt they have enjoyed this season as much as last. Difficult, because we obviously want to be in the top league and taking the money, but as a fan, I can't say I look forward to getting beaten most weeks if we do not invest the money in players. Damned if we do, Damned if we don't kind of thing.

My Boss is a Sheff U fan, says he can't wait to get back to the Championship, i think everytime he goes they get thrashed, that's if he can get tickets, we both agreed that simply winning football matches as fans far outweighs anything else really..
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024