Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations 12:12 - Mar 6 with 1245 viewsBondiBlue

That's how i'd feel if i scored for town. Love it.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:26 - Mar 6 with 1183 views_clive_baker_

He's so good isn't he? Not just his ability but his mentality too. Managers dream.

I think it was Pep Guardiola that spoke about having at least 5 captains on the pitch, or leaders perhaps is a better description. Always felt after Mick we had 1, maybe 2 on a good day. Chambers, Skuse to a much lesser degree, Norwood had a little bit of it. Downes led by example, but very rare that we had many of those on a pitch at the same time.

Now we've got a whole squad of them, so many doing their coaching badges, all look completely bought in to what we're doing, even the loan players who seem as pumped as the others. A far cry from Josh Harrop and co.
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:46 - Mar 6 with 1101 viewstractorboy1978

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:26 - Mar 6 by _clive_baker_

He's so good isn't he? Not just his ability but his mentality too. Managers dream.

I think it was Pep Guardiola that spoke about having at least 5 captains on the pitch, or leaders perhaps is a better description. Always felt after Mick we had 1, maybe 2 on a good day. Chambers, Skuse to a much lesser degree, Norwood had a little bit of it. Downes led by example, but very rare that we had many of those on a pitch at the same time.

Now we've got a whole squad of them, so many doing their coaching badges, all look completely bought in to what we're doing, even the loan players who seem as pumped as the others. A far cry from Josh Harrop and co.

He is/is going to be the biggest club legend since the days of Holland & Magilton. I can see him staying here for many years to come regardless of the level we are at. A top bloke, top professional and top player.

47 goals in 119 league games. And he isn't even a striker.
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:53 - Mar 6 with 1060 views_clive_baker_

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:46 - Mar 6 by tractorboy1978

He is/is going to be the biggest club legend since the days of Holland & Magilton. I can see him staying here for many years to come regardless of the level we are at. A top bloke, top professional and top player.

47 goals in 119 league games. And he isn't even a striker.

You can often tell a lot about how valuable his presence is by the fact he's pretty much nailed on to start when he's fit, like Morsy. In a squad that is quite happy to rotate, he very rarely gets rotated over the course of a season.

A quality player, scores so many valuable goals, such an intelligent player in terms of knowing and spotting runs and creating chances (like our 1st yesterday). Ability to execute those passes.

Above all that such a leader on the pitch. It was evident yesterday how much he put in to that performance and how much it meant at the end. Seems a fantastic professional off it too, a massive player for us in everything but height.
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:58 - Mar 6 with 1010 viewstractorboy1978

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:53 - Mar 6 by _clive_baker_

You can often tell a lot about how valuable his presence is by the fact he's pretty much nailed on to start when he's fit, like Morsy. In a squad that is quite happy to rotate, he very rarely gets rotated over the course of a season.

A quality player, scores so many valuable goals, such an intelligent player in terms of knowing and spotting runs and creating chances (like our 1st yesterday). Ability to execute those passes.

Above all that such a leader on the pitch. It was evident yesterday how much he put in to that performance and how much it meant at the end. Seems a fantastic professional off it too, a massive player for us in everything but height.

Very intelligent. The penalty came about from his telepathic understanding with Burns too. We score so many goals from him dropping deep and cleverly/expertly pinging it in space for Burns/Davis.

He reminds me a bit of Adam Lallana actually. The type of player that I could see thriving and getting even better with a higher calibre of player around him. And his knack of being able to find space in the box and finish with aplomb will remain whatever level he is at.
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 13:02 - Mar 6 with 970 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:53 - Mar 6 by _clive_baker_

He’s now 6th top scorer in the league, and as you say he’s not even an out and our striker. His assists often get overlooked - he’s on 7, and only Davis is ahead of him in the team. 19 goal involvements with nearly a quarter of the season gone - madness to think some on here we’re advocating dropping him…

Would also note he’s made the step up from league One to Championship football seem easy, I thought he was good enough, but hands up I didn’t expect him to smash it as he has!
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 13:06 - Mar 6 with 937 viewsMookamoo

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 13:02 - Mar 6 by SuperKieranMcKenna

He’s now 6th top scorer in the league, and as you say he’s not even an out and our striker. His assists often get overlooked - he’s on 7, and only Davis is ahead of him in the team. 19 goal involvements with nearly a quarter of the season gone - madness to think some on here we’re advocating dropping him…

Would also note he’s made the step up from league One to Championship football seem easy, I thought he was good enough, but hands up I didn’t expect him to smash it as he has!

That little headed flick behind for Moore at Plymouth needed more love
Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 13:26 - Mar 6 with 828 viewsIllinoisblue

Conor chaplin's goal celebrations on 12:26 - Mar 6 by _clive_baker_

You just know there’s a LOT of players in this squad who are setting standards in training and pushing each other to do more.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024