Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sarmiento is so much better from the bench than starting 17:51 - Mar 9 with 486 viewsDubtractor

Every time he comes off the bench he looks a real asset to us, and yet whenever he starts he really struggles to get into the game.

obviously, coming on against tired legs helps, but the difference in performance from him is pretty stark. Whereas on the other flank the alternating starts for Burns and Hutchinson still keeps us strong for the 90 minutes.

It's not lack of effort from Sarmiento, and his defensive work is sound, but with the ball it doesn't seem to come off for him when starting.

Hopefully Broadhead is fully fit again by next week!

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Sarmiento is so much better from the bench than starting on 17:54 - Mar 9 with 462 viewsnshearman1

Totally agreed
Sarmiento is so much better from the bench than starting on 17:57 - Mar 9 with 442 viewscbower

As you say, he's done some great stuff from the bench and for a 'flair' player, he puts himself about. Today he gave the ball away so much, couldn't pass, dribble, sometimes even stand up - all whilst putting plenty of effort in. He was lucky to make the pitch for the second half imho.

bluescouser

Sarmiento is so much better from the bench than starting on 19:39 - Mar 9 with 302 viewsSwansea_Blue

He had a shocker today, poor lad. Nothing was coming off for him.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024