Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. 18:36 - Mar 10 with 898 viewsbluelagos

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:22 - Mar 10 with 722 viewsgtsb1966

The baseball ground has forever been known as having had the worse playing surface ever but if that is the Victoria Ground then dear oh dear. I saw our last game at the Victoria ground.
Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:29 - Mar 10 with 676 viewsgainsboroughblue

Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:22 - Mar 10 by gtsb1966

The baseball ground has forever been known as having had the worse playing surface ever but if that is the Victoria Ground then dear oh dear. I saw our last game at the Victoria ground.

It definitely looks like the Baseball Ground to me. Team names should be the other way round.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:39 - Mar 10 with 647 viewsbluelagos

Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:29 - Mar 10 by gainsboroughblue

It definitely looks like the Baseball Ground to me. Team names should be the other way round.

Yep - had a quick look and defo the Baseball Ground.

https://www.11v11.com/matches/derby-county-v-stoke-city-15-march-1975-82909/

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Modern footie just isn't like it was in the old days. on 19:55 - Mar 10 with 588 viewsNthQldITFC

They really didn't need the sprinklers at half time did they?

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024