Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why iz eet zat when I 'ears a French lady on ze World Serveese... 16:04 - Mar 12 with 316 viewsNthQldITFC

....talking about protecting frogs, and continuously referring to ze frog's legs, that I find it so funny.

As an environmentalist, and someone who loves listening to and watching frogs writhing around in my wildlife pond, doing what frogs do at this time of year, I should be taking it really seriously.

I guess I'm more of a child than an adult in reality.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Why iz eet zat when I 'ears a French lady on ze World Serveese... on 16:17 - Mar 12 with 272 viewsRyorry

Join the club - one of the best things about a) having a dog and b) football is that they allow you to be a kid again!

My now 11-month old Lab pup is turning into an ace keeper & dribbler (he's learned from me of course) - if ITFC did Canine 11s, he could be signed up as both keeper & attacking mid

Nice to find another BBC World Service fan too :)

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Why iz eet zat when I 'ears a French lady on ze World Serveese... on 16:17 - Mar 12 with 267 viewsDJR

I heard that too, and listen more to the World Service for news and the like than any UK-based station.
[Post edited 12 Mar 16:18]
Why iz eet zat when I 'ears a French lady on ze World Serveese... on 17:38 - Mar 12 with 197 viewsfactual_blue

....which is why you're a TWTD regular!

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024