Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signed footballs. 19:45 - Mar 12 with 964 viewsTheBoyBlue

Someone I know has just asked me how much an ITFC ball signed by some of the current squad might be worth asking they've won it and they're a Forest fan.

Have to admit I don't really know, but I assume they'd be better to wait and see if we go up as it might be worth more.

Anyone here have any idea how much these things fetch?

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Signed footballs. on 20:07 - Mar 12 with 903 viewsJ2BLUE

Tell them to hold on to it, then when McKenna wins his first Champions League they can say they have a ball from his first ever manager job.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Signed footballs. on 20:14 - Mar 12 with 882 viewsTheBoyBlue

Signed footballs. on 20:07 - Mar 12 by J2BLUE

Tell them to hold on to it, then when McKenna wins his first Champions League they can say they have a ball from his first ever manager job.

Funnily enough I said words to that effect, but apparently he hasn't signed it sadly!

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Signed footballs. on 08:49 - Mar 13 with 644 viewsnorth_stand77

I have a shirt signed by this seasons squad (19 signatures) but unfortunately I can't decipher who's signature belongs to who!

Does anbody know if there is anywhere official I can check against please?
Signed footballs. on 08:54 - Mar 13 with 634 viewsgeg1992

I'm intrigued to know too.

Although mine is from a season or 2 ago so not the same appeal I guess. I'm probably going to have to sell it to raise funds sadly.

Poll: Who would you play in place of Burns on Sunday?

Signed footballs. on 10:11 - Mar 13 with 565 viewsSamWhiteUK

Signed footballs. on 08:49 - Mar 13 by north_stand77

I have a shirt signed by this seasons squad (19 signatures) but unfortunately I can't decipher who's signature belongs to who!

Does anbody know if there is anywhere official I can check against please?

Most of them have a number scrawled in there somewhere. My dad has a signed shirt from last season and we eventually managed to work them out.
Signed footballs. on 16:39 - Mar 13 with 410 viewsnorth_stand77

Signed footballs. on 10:11 - Mar 13 by SamWhiteUK

Most of them have a number scrawled in there somewhere. My dad has a signed shirt from last season and we eventually managed to work them out.

Just tried working it out, and still struggling even with a magnifying glass!

Got 5 of them possibly, probably quite difficult to write on shirt material without it rucking up tho!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024