Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. 13:13 - Mar 19 with 1353 viewshoppy

23rd March is Non-League Day.

It would be great to use the international break to fill up the attendances at local non-league football clubs that could do with the boost that a bumper attendance would give them.

Usually super cheap, and a great day to witness and encourage local non-league football teams...

https://nonleagueday.co.uk

Here's some local to Ipswich... or you can put in your own postcode and find a game near you...

https://nonleagueday.co.uk/map/?address%5B0%5D=Ipswich&post%5B0%5D=locations

I'll be at this one myself... a warm welcome awaits anyone that can make it and support a local side.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 08:44 - Mar 21 with 1115 viewshoppy

On Saturday, I urge you to step up, and get yourself to a non-league game… get behind your local team and let’s make Non-League Day an incredible occasion. Support grassroots. Help pack out non-league grounds.

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 08:50 - Mar 21 with 1095 viewsLord_Lucan

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 08:44 - Mar 21 by hoppy

On Saturday, I urge you to step up, and get yourself to a non-league game… get behind your local team and let’s make Non-League Day an incredible occasion. Support grassroots. Help pack out non-league grounds.

I’m going to watch the birds.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 09:04 - Mar 21 with 1065 viewsITFC_Forever

Harrogate v Bradford for me to make 82/92.

Then hopefully tick another one off on 20th April when we were supposed to be playing Cov.
Carlisle, Leyton Orient, Morecambe or Newport County. Probably the O's.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 11:49 - Mar 21 with 983 viewshoppy

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 09:04 - Mar 21 by ITFC_Forever

Harrogate v Bradford for me to make 82/92.

Then hopefully tick another one off on 20th April when we were supposed to be playing Cov.
Carlisle, Leyton Orient, Morecambe or Newport County. Probably the O's.

Will you have any more opportunities to tick any more off this season, or will it be next season you're likely to complete (although I guess there might be a couple more depending on who joins the league and if you've already been there?)

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 12:31 - Mar 21 with 937 viewsITFC_Forever

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 11:49 - Mar 21 by hoppy

Will you have any more opportunities to tick any more off this season, or will it be next season you're likely to complete (although I guess there might be a couple more depending on who joins the league and if you've already been there?)

That'll be it probably for this season.

Hoping Rochdale, Halifax or Southend get promoted.

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:08 - Mar 21 with 832 viewshoppy

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 12:31 - Mar 21 by ITFC_Forever

That'll be it probably for this season.

Hoping Rochdale, Halifax or Southend get promoted.

How long has it taken you since really going for it properly?

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:23 - Mar 21 with 805 viewsITFC_Forever

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:08 - Mar 21 by hoppy

How long has it taken you since really going for it properly?

I got to 70+ without trying over the years following ITFC and watching bro-in-law.

It's only since lockdown we've started going to neutral games to try and knock the last ones off.
The other two / three usual suspects are all single and childless (or in the case of one, his daughter is in her 20's), so it's easier for them to nip off to Carlisle or Newport for a day out. I need to plan it a bit more.

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 12:21 - Mar 22 with 696 viewsWeWereZombies

I might finally make it to Fort William F.C. for their home game in the Scottish Feeder League (I didn't even know that Indie bands did leagues...) against St Duthus but I really need another reason to go to Fort William for that.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Login to get fewer ads

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 12:27 - Mar 22 with 679 viewsJrm_72

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:23 - Mar 21 by ITFC_Forever

I got to 70+ without trying over the years following ITFC and watching bro-in-law.

It's only since lockdown we've started going to neutral games to try and knock the last ones off.
The other two / three usual suspects are all single and childless (or in the case of one, his daughter is in her 20's), so it's easier for them to nip off to Carlisle or Newport for a day out. I need to plan it a bit more.

Think I've done 20 new ones this season, second season of actively trying. I've got Blackburn tix and doing Sheff Utd vs Fulham the following day. Hope to add Everton, Hull, Coventry at least to that list by seasons end.

TBF I did loads more as a kid but am only properly counting them now and set myself certain rules for it to be an official 92 visit.

Was meant to do Charlton tomorrow but off for internationals, and I got rained off at Colchester a couple of weeks ago and cant rearrange.
Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 13:33 - Mar 22 with 629 viewsITFC_Forever

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 12:27 - Mar 22 by Jrm_72

Think I've done 20 new ones this season, second season of actively trying. I've got Blackburn tix and doing Sheff Utd vs Fulham the following day. Hope to add Everton, Hull, Coventry at least to that list by seasons end.

TBF I did loads more as a kid but am only properly counting them now and set myself certain rules for it to be an official 92 visit.

Was meant to do Charlton tomorrow but off for internationals, and I got rained off at Colchester a couple of weeks ago and cant rearrange.

We have a criteria we play to as well, but the main one is that it has to be a first team competitive game, so no friendlies, pop concerts, attending a conference etc.

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 15:00 - Mar 22 with 559 viewsJrm_72

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 13:33 - Mar 22 by ITFC_Forever

We have a criteria we play to as well, but the main one is that it has to be a first team competitive game, so no friendlies, pop concerts, attending a conference etc.

- Only league games, not cup
- Buy a programme (if they sell them)
- Have a pint inside the ground
- Buy food inside ground (normally a pie)
- Do a lap of the stadium exterior prior to entry (unless prevented by police etc)

The joys of autism
Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 15:12 - Mar 22 with 540 viewsITFC_Forever

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 15:00 - Mar 22 by Jrm_72

- Only league games, not cup
- Buy a programme (if they sell them)
- Have a pint inside the ground
- Buy food inside ground (normally a pie)
- Do a lap of the stadium exterior prior to entry (unless prevented by police etc)

The joys of autism

Christ, that's strict!

We've always included cup games, otherwise it makes it much harder to include lower league clubs.

I have heard of some fans who once finished the 92, then started working their way down the pyramid, and started introducing rules to make it harder, such as must touch the match ball, must see a goal etc.

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:48 - Mar 22 with 506 viewsford6600

Good luck with non league day.
I'm going to Ipswich womens first match at Portman Road with my wife.
I've been to many Boreham Wood games but tomorrow is unique, only time l can go to the first ITFC Women's match at PR.
As discussed before pity the date clash.
Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 19:45 - Mar 22 with 434 viewshoppy

Just a reminder of a big day this coming Saturday... Your support is invaluable. on 16:48 - Mar 22 by ford6600

Good luck with non league day.
I'm going to Ipswich womens first match at Portman Road with my wife.
I've been to many Boreham Wood games but tomorrow is unique, only time l can go to the first ITFC Women's match at PR.
As discussed before pity the date clash.

Enjoy the Women's game with your wife.
Yes, it is a shame about the clash of day they've chosen to host it on, but for whatever reason, they decided that was the best day for them to do so, so it is what it is.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024