Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed 10:04 - Mar 28 with 3085 viewschrice

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2024/march/28/season-ticket-renewal-window/
Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 19:25 - Mar 28 with 364 viewsWickets

Fine by me , very good value .
Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 05:39 - Mar 29 with 258 viewsTractorWood

Initially not ideal but things like the ticket exchange really help make it a slam dunk if you are on holiday or working away etc.

Given where we are it could have been far more.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 05:56 - Mar 29 with 250 viewsLA_Tractor_Boy

As there will always be supporters who don't renew, it will be interesting to see if the club release any new season tickets or decide to reduce the cap from 21k.
Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 06:54 - Mar 29 with 233 viewsNeedhamChris

Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 05:39 - Mar 29 by TractorWood

Initially not ideal but things like the ticket exchange really help make it a slam dunk if you are on holiday or working away etc.

Given where we are it could have been far more.

Yeah the ticket exchange helps make it an easy decision for us too.

I would be renewing anyway (SBRL), but my partner was 50/50 as has missed quite a lot of games due to our regular babysitter needing surgery. However the ticket resale option makes this less of a concern , particularly in a popular area, so will now both be renewing.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 07:42 - Mar 29 with 200 viewsBuhrer

Season Ticket Renewal Info Just Landed on 05:56 - Mar 29 by LA_Tractor_Boy

As there will always be supporters who don't renew, it will be interesting to see if the club release any new season tickets or decide to reduce the cap from 21k.

The club site gives the impression they aren't going to sell non renewals, at least for now, and made me think they were going to try to reduce total STs back to 21k?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024