Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... 17:14 - Apr 6 with 2574 viewsbluelagos

Anything in it? He looked very unhappy - but was a long ole way away so couldn't see that much.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 08:09 - Apr 7 with 126 viewsRadlett_blue

Al Hamedi shout for a pen near the end... on 00:12 - Apr 7 by bournemouthblue

You thought the ref was really decent?

He gave the non-foul against Tuanzebe which seemed to start the ball rolling on all those free kicks

I thought he was a bit too pernickety for a derby game and it suited the way they were going to play

I actually thought the Morsy foul on Sargeant was a foul and he got that one wrong, when Don Goodman said it was a good decision, I questioned it further :)

The ref didn't give the foul on Tuanzebe. He only gave it (wrongly) after the lino flagged.
I thought he reffed a difficult game very well for the first 30 minutes. He wasn't pernickety & sensibly chose not to give a couple of yellows (one to each team) early on so the game didn't become a card fest, with the inevitable sending off to follow.
He also didn't give a foul when Sargent tangled with Morsy in the 2nd half. Many would have given a foul and a straight red.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024