Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? 11:02 - Apr 10 with 439 viewsBattersea_Blue

I reside in Thailand now, so I'll be watching it via TownTV in my condo overlooking the Gulf of Thailand in Jomtien, just outside Pattaya.

It's a 1.45 am kick off here, so a nice dinner, few glasses of red then get to my condo that has a few Singhas already cold in the fridge.

Come on you blues. So wish I could be there, my positive spirit will be cheering the lads on.
For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:08 - Apr 10 with 408 viewsbrazil1982

Watching on Sky from my lounge in York. I may have snacks, undecided yet.
For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:22 - Apr 10 with 382 viewsVanSaParody

Unfortunately, I can't keep booking hols every match day, so I'm working again tonight driving my stupid green Asda van, so I'll be checking my phone for goal alerts while people take their shopping/order in... I may even have time in the occasional gap to view comments in chatroom, which can be entertaining!
COYB's
For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:33 - Apr 10 with 351 viewsWeWereZombies

I think I am going for the full TownTV experience tonight and watching from six forty five on a no doubt rainy and windy Isle of Skye. Will be watching the Hull game in Budapest though.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:38 - Apr 10 with 337 viewsEuropablue

I live in Germany, so I'll be watching on TownTV.
As it's a night game I think I can watch it in the living room using my mini-PC that sits under the TV.
I just got my entertainment room in the basement set up, so that would be an option, but that's usually better for a day time match so I'm not in the middle of the house where not everyone is interested and no-one else is as emotionally invested as I am.
For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:51 - Apr 10 with 299 viewsWeWereZombies

For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:22 - Apr 10 by VanSaParody

Unfortunately, I can't keep booking hols every match day, so I'm working again tonight driving my stupid green Asda van, so I'll be checking my phone for goal alerts while people take their shopping/order in... I may even have time in the occasional gap to view comments in chatroom, which can be entertaining!
COYB's

So if we take Asda van out of your username we are left with p r o y, the only anagram I can get out of that is ropy - get that vehicle in for a service...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:56 - Apr 10 with 276 viewsSitfcB

For those who can't be there tonight, where will you be watching it from? on 11:22 - Apr 10 by VanSaParody

COYB's

It may be live on Talksport?

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024