Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Holland is 50 today. 09:26 - Apr 11 with 356 viewsBlueBadger

He definitely has a Dorian Gray style portrait in his loft, doesn't he?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Matt Holland is 50 today. on 12:34 - Apr 11 with 260 viewsCharlie_pl_baxter

I'm a bit worried he might just fall to bits one day like the old ladies in Terry Gilliam's Brazil.

Poll: We recruit two strikers, one has to be Bonne or Wickham, who would you have?

Matt Holland is 50 today. on 13:17 - Apr 11 with 218 viewsskippysablue

I met him in October last year whilst visiting the UK at the first Bury St Edmunds run dementia cafe at ram meadow with my father. Such a nice bloke, made time for everyone. If any past player deserves "legend" status, for how he conducted himself at that coffee morning, he wins hands down. Also special mention must go to Simon Milton who actually remembered my Father from when they crossed paths when Simon played local football.
Matt Holland is 50 today. on 13:25 - Apr 11 with 207 viewsskippysablue

Matt Holland is 50 today. on 13:17 - Apr 11 by skippysablue

I met him in October last year whilst visiting the UK at the first Bury St Edmunds run dementia cafe at ram meadow with my father. Such a nice bloke, made time for everyone. If any past player deserves "legend" status, for how he conducted himself at that coffee morning, he wins hands down. Also special mention must go to Simon Milton who actually remembered my Father from when they crossed paths when Simon played local football.

Milton's shout of "Bloody Hell it's Chunky!" When we walked through the door made my father's day. Alzheimer's and dementia is an awful condition, but the fact that my father can still remember that day 6 months ago goes to show what it meant to him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024