Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! 07:51 - Apr 13 with 425 viewsPendejo

We are potentially 4 wins from back to back automatic promotions; no time for nerves as we've over achieved already.

What we need is passion, unwavering support, a cacophony of noise.

I understand that not everyone wants to sing, shout or scream themselves hoarse in support, but do something anything to show your support; the most obvious thing is to clap along with the singing (something I'm especially bad at).

Forget anything off field that detracts from football as a spectacle, an entertainment; FFP, points deductions etc. It's still "The Glory Game" as described by Danny Blanchflower.

4 wins guarantees glory, promotion, maybe even as champions...

One
Game
At
A
Time

(My ribs still hurt from the mayhem of unleashed ecstasy that was the 3rd goal v Southampton, whilst I don't want to be in the receiving end of bodily harm, I do want that ecstatic high that comes from winning football matches)

WGSKM
HKEWWN

COYB!

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 07:56 - Apr 13 with 375 viewsMK1

I have no idea what 2 of the last 3 things you wrote mean, but I will happily make us much noise as I physically can from the start. Hope the 82 year old gentleman who sits next to me isn't to upset by my singing. Let's get Portman Road rocking.
What he said! COYFB… wall of noise incoming (n/t) on 07:59 - Apr 13 with 364 viewsunstableblue

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:06 - Apr 13 with 338 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 07:56 - Apr 13 by MK1

I have no idea what 2 of the last 3 things you wrote mean, but I will happily make us much noise as I physically can from the start. Hope the 82 year old gentleman who sits next to me isn't to upset by my singing. Let's get Portman Road rocking.

We've Got....
Pass. (edit.....Wakka Wakka....?)
[Post edited 13 Apr 8:08]

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:07 - Apr 13 with 331 viewsiamatractorboy

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:06 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

We've Got....

He knows....
Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:11 - Apr 13 with 301 viewsMK1

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:06 - Apr 13 by BanksterDebtSlave

We've Got....

Many thanks. Makes sense now. I do struggle with these abbreviations, so many of them now. Enjoy the game.
Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:12 - Apr 13 with 295 viewsMK1

Silence is violence -> be the 12th man -> bring the noize! on 08:07 - Apr 13 by iamatractorboy

He knows....

Thank you. Got it now. Enjoy the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024