Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The week or so had made me realise just how special 09:17 - Apr 15 with 438 viewsKeno

our run in last season was

it was tremendous
[Post edited 15 Apr 9:41]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

The week or so had made me realise just how special on 09:30 - Apr 15 with 388 viewspointofblue

My argument back then was we had the better squad so we should have pushed through in the manner we did.

Now seeing the 'struggles' of Leicester, Leeds and Southampton, where that same argument should apply, makes more realise how much I underestimated our achievement. And how relatively relaxing it was compared to this year!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The week or so had made me realise just how special on 10:22 - Apr 15 with 320 viewsdavblue

i've not seen the like supporting Ipswich for 30 odd years, like last year. From Feb through until the end of the season has given me some of the best memories supporting Ipswich.

Me and my son couldn't get seated together with my brother and dad for the Exeter game and after coming out of the ground on Portman road, my boy ran up to my brother, jumped up at him and had his legs wrapped his waist, seeing his emotion was brilliant.

I keep saying to my 8 year old, who's been following intently for 3 years to enjoy this, it doesn't happen very often to Ipswich.

I'm going to be incredibly sad when McKenna leaves, the enjoyment i've got out of watching his sides, we are spoilt.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024