Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blue and White notes is the best Town blog 08:18 - Apr 17 with 888 viewsthebooks

https://jacksaunders.substack.com/p/the-voyeur

By TWTD forum’s very own Jayess, I think?

I stand in front of one the YouTube bloggers – if you follow the guy you’ve probably seen the back of my head – but this is the best (partly because I prefer reading over watching).

My feeling about the other teams at the moment? Bit like a king watching the court fight among themselves. They’ll end up cancelling themselves out while we get promoted.
Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 09:53 - Apr 17 with 718 viewsjayessess

Very kind of you to say so! Like most of us, I think the last couple of seasons cranked up my ITFC obsession, so it's nice to have something to externalise the constant thoughts about Ipswich rattling round my head...

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 10:23 - Apr 17 with 657 viewsthebooks

Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 09:53 - Apr 17 by jayessess

Very kind of you to say so! Like most of us, I think the last couple of seasons cranked up my ITFC obsession, so it's nice to have something to externalise the constant thoughts about Ipswich rattling round my head...

No probs — it’s a really good read!

Incidentally, I subscribe via RSS rather than email, so add one to your reported followers 😁
Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 17:52 - Apr 17 with 409 viewsjayessess

Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 10:23 - Apr 17 by thebooks

No probs — it’s a really good read!

Incidentally, I subscribe via RSS rather than email, so add one to your reported followers 😁

Excellent, takes me over 50

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 18:05 - Apr 17 with 378 viewsBattersea_Blue

Blue and White notes is the best Town blog on 09:53 - Apr 17 by jayessess

Thoroughly good read, I enjoyed it and signed up . . 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024