Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fck you United. Fck you modern football. 18:24 - Apr 21 with 689 viewsgainsboroughblue

Absolute kick in the nuts.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:25 - Apr 21 with 667 viewskeighleyblue

I hope they get smashed in the final.
Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:25 - Apr 21 with 654 viewspointofblue

It wasn't modern football that had Ben Sheaf turn into Owen Farrell.

Would I be gutted if that decision had been given against us? Devastated.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 632 viewssoclopath

Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:25 - Apr 21 by keighleyblue

I hope they get smashed in the final.

VAR Robbed then equal on line not offside
Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 627 viewsthatbdude

Seriously unlikable club

Poll: Who going down?

Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:26 - Apr 21 with 629 viewsMark

VAR will keep smaller clubs out of cup final, if scrapping replays doesn't. Manchester v Manchester in the final then, dull for us but it is what the money men want.
Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:29 - Apr 21 with 584 viewsStewart27

Onana is almost as unlikeable as Grant Holt.

Almost.
Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:30 - Apr 21 with 544 viewsChurchman

Fck you United. Fck you modern football. on 18:26 - Apr 21 by Mark

VAR will keep smaller clubs out of cup final, if scrapping replays doesn't. Manchester v Manchester in the final then, dull for us but it is what the money men want.

Exactly that. The last thing the PL needs is a scabby little club like Coventry ruining ‘the spectacle’ of the FA Cup final by being in it. Much better to have the same clubs in it every year - for them.

It’s a joke.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024