Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) 21:28 - Apr 22 with 712 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:29 - Apr 22 with 684 viewsGlasgowBlue

Then we will have to make sure that we don't either.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:29 - Apr 22 with 685 viewsFrimleyBlue

They haven't been tho. Theyve just exploited gaps which teams can't gift them.

No side has taken points from Leeds by attacking them.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 22 with 645 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:29 - Apr 22 by GlasgowBlue

Then we will have to make sure that we don't either.

For sure but pressure will be on us.
Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 22 with 630 viewsStewart27

Gung ho?!

They’ve not even had the ball this half!

Please don’t let the fact they’ve scored 4 goals blur your vision that they’ve played against the worst defensive unit I’ve seen this season.

Leeds just need to get in the box to score a goal.
Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:33 - Apr 22 with 611 viewsFrimleyBlue

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:32 - Apr 22 by FromReuserWithLove

For sure but pressure will be on us.

It's not really..

Play offs is still a crazy result for first season back

We win 3 games and go up bonus.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:36 - Apr 22 with 567 viewsFtnfwest

Now it’s got to the point they’re not going to lose I actually wouldn’t mind them getting another couple. Leave them over confident for Friday.
Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:49 - Apr 22 with 453 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:33 - Apr 22 by FrimleyBlue

It's not really..

Play offs is still a crazy result for first season back

We win 3 games and go up bonus.

On reflection yes but it would still be a enormous opportunity missed should we not make it. The pressure would be heavy on us to win those three games regardless of what we've done and where we've come from. That's professional sport.
Leeds in gung-ho mode and i don't think they'll drop points. (n/t) on 21:53 - Apr 22 with 423 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

Not a person on here would have had QPR winning at Leicester but they went on and lost 10 games now. Leeds will drop points too - for all the talk of ‘invincibility’ on here they’ve lost more games than us. We have a better away record too.

I like Rosenior but he’s massively underachieving with the players at his disposal. Their home record is mediocre at best, form over any amount of games pretty rubbish - we should be looking at that as a winnable game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024