Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The emotional over-reaction thread 23:13 - Apr 27 with 5670 viewspointofblue

I'm starting this because I know I'm probably the most guilty party of this on the forum. I know some (most.. all) of what I post is OTT, especially if we don't win, is over the top and comes from a place of emotion rather than rational thought.

So I'm going to do post this thread so I can get it all out of my system and hopefully mean I'm rational on other threads. To those who are prone to emotional reaction, please feel free to use it as well. To those who are not, this thread may not be for you.

Football... bloody hell.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

The emotional over-reaction thread on 14:18 - May 23 with 143 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

The emotional over-reaction thread on 13:27 - May 23 by patrickswell

I only blamed him for the first goal which I saw. I didn’t blame him for any goals that I didn’t see. Most of the board blamed him for the third goal. I said nothing about that.

So you’re a tedious, lying prick.

You denied it before, I quoted where it's true, then you disappeared from the thread.

I'll quote you again if you like. It's all there on page 2 for everyone to see...

"So, if a player consistently messes up in a game Dollers' note: so not just the first goal then. and costs us a big win, can we please recognise that said player has had a ‘mare and not get into SuperFan cock waving “He’s criticising one of our players. How dare you! You don’t deserve the season we’re having!” Well none of us deserve our keeper causing us to mess up ANOTHER opportunity to go into the top 2 and nail down promotion."

"I get home to find most of the rest of the board criticising him for the third goal, which when taken in tandem suggests that the problem last night was the goalkeeper Dollers' note: Again, not just the first goal.and not the fans who got upset at the goalkeeper messing up."

No, you sir are the tedious lying prick.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024