Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Broadhead 11:09 - Apr 28 with 1330 viewsandytown

I may have missed it, but is Broadhead injured? Not in the 18 last night but no mention in any of the pre match press that I saw.
Broadhead on 11:09 - Apr 28 with 1317 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Slight knock
Broadhead on 11:12 - Apr 28 with 1281 viewsRozz

He travelled with the squad, saw him in one of the pre-match videos of them arriving.

Nothing too serious I guess, although it was mentioned by mas that 26 men travelled?! Who was it last season that said our entourage was like nothing they'd ever seen before? Spilling out into corridors etc.

Absolutely love that togetherness.
Broadhead on 11:58 - Apr 28 with 1066 viewsNutkins_Return

Broadhead on 11:12 - Apr 28 by Rozz

He travelled with the squad, saw him in one of the pre-match videos of them arriving.

Nothing too serious I guess, although it was mentioned by mas that 26 men travelled?! Who was it last season that said our entourage was like nothing they'd ever seen before? Spilling out into corridors etc.

Hoping he starts on Tues. Him, Hutch and Burns. Sarmiento, Chaplin, Moore the attacking changes. Lovely stuff.
Broadhead on 13:06 - Apr 28 with 896 viewsWeWereZombies

Similarly, good to see Harness congratulating the players at the end of the match.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Broadhead on 13:37 - Apr 28 with 740 viewsblueoxford

That was a comment that came out of Wycombe. Ainsworth trying to create some kind of siege mentality against a ‘bigger club’
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024