Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What a Team, what a manager, what a club - Brilliant fans again 23:48 - Apr 30 with 551 views3_5_2

I’ve been fortunate to see us win the FA Cup, UEFA cup and promotion to the PL in 2000

When we have all had the dark days and shambles, especially the ME era, did we dare to dream about what might happen on Saturday?

What a couple of seasons we have had. League one with the Charlton 4-4, conceding in the fog at Oxford, playing at FGR, then promotion from L1 playing football on the deck, passing / moving, scoring great goals in a league know for being a physical one.

Then in the Championship, putting us on the brink of a second promotion into what is possibly the best league in the world.

I couldn’t love this club any more and because of the dark days, I’m enjoying every second of the journey Kieron is taking us on.

Hull away and Coventry tonight are up there as some of the best fan experiences I’ve had.

Let’s get the job done Saturday and paint the town blue !
[Post edited 30 Apr 23:50]

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

What a Team, what a manager, what a club - Brilliant fans again on 23:53 - Apr 30 with 483 views_clive_baker_

COYB.

Just need to get the job done on Saturday. I would happily take a point.
What a Team, what a manager, what a club - Brilliant fans again on 23:57 - Apr 30 with 456 viewstazdac

Bcwywf! ;o)
What a Team, what a manager, what a club - Brilliant fans again on 00:00 - May 1 with 426 viewsClareBlue

I'm the same. Was at those finals and 10 years of Europe. But I never experienced a dip before. Having now experienced a significant dip before this, I can say this is great.
What a Team, what a manager, what a club - Brilliant fans again on 07:54 - May 1 with 219 viewsPendejo

Championship is the best League

Agree with everything else

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024