Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? 09:19 - May 7 with 929 viewsClemcc

I hope they update to include Elkan in the We Are Premier League montage and the photo for the book (subject to change). Although he is in one of the montage photos I have seen, He did play in the cups and part of the team. (Cieran Slicker is in the photo). Purely for morale being part of ITFC - he could be thinking, am I not part of the ITFC? in that case, I am off!!!
where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 09:29 - May 7 with 879 viewssoupytwist

He should be in them, if only to extend the market for any merchandise to the entire population of Indonesia.
where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 10:51 - May 7 with 712 viewsGeoffSentence

Given Bristol Rovers weren't playing, I wonder why Baggott was not involved here, like Slicker and Ladapo.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:18 - May 7 with 648 viewsLinners

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 10:51 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

Given Bristol Rovers weren't playing, I wonder why Baggott was not involved here, like Slicker and Ladapo.

I might be wrong, but I *think* he was there on Saturday. I was a long way away but someone that looked a lot like Elkan, and in training kit, came onto the pitch after the invasion but it did look like he was having to be encouraged to do so....
where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:20 - May 7 with 634 viewsGeoffSentence

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:18 - May 7 by Linners

I might be wrong, but I *think* he was there on Saturday. I was a long way away but someone that looked a lot like Elkan, and in training kit, came onto the pitch after the invasion but it did look like he was having to be encouraged to do so....

He didnt get presented with a medal though,unless I missed him, which seems a bit off given that Slicker got one.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:29 - May 7 with 602 viewsStodge1

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:18 - May 7 by Linners

He was definitely there Saturday, saw him outside ground after game. Seemed in good spirits.
where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:40 - May 7 with 559 viewsitfcjoe

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 11:20 - May 7 by GeoffSentence

He didnt get presented with a medal though,unless I missed him, which seems a bit off given that Slicker got one.

Slicker deserves one, he's the number 3 keeper, travelling to every match day and being part of warm ups etc - it's a really big and underestimated role he is playing.

Baggott will likely get one as well, but seemed strange seeing Nick Hayes on the photo more than him

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

where is Elkan Baggott in the We Are Premier League group photo? on 12:06 - May 7 with 465 views_clive_baker_

Yeah he was. He was on the pitch after the game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024