Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday 09:26 - May 7 with 1071 viewsDyland

Thanks to the BM podders for the excellent Towen content the last couple of seasons since I started listening regularly. I don't normally get a chance to watch live so thought I'd give a shout out here. Nice one, ta!

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:30 - May 7 with 1037 viewsitfcjoe

Thanks Dyland, on behalf of all of us - it's been so much fun finally having some success to talk about - we used to think it was only misery that loved company as our spikes in listenership were when a manager was about to get the the sack....but clearly not the case when you see how it has gone in the last 18 months!

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:32 - May 7 with 1018 views_clive_baker_

I agree Dyland. When it comes to 'socials' I've pretty much stopped using X now, I only do TWTD and the only podcast I'll listen to is BM. I'm a bit of a fair weather listener tbh, rarely do the pre match stuff but generally listen to the post match after the event when we've had a good result (which lets be honest is most games). Don't know the guys personally but Ben Bloom is a fantastic podcaster and we're lucky he's a Town fan IMO. Joe, David, Mike etc, all the contributors are fantastic and it's been thoroughly enjoyable to listen to over the course of this season. Ben's vid of the Huddersfield game was class, he's all of us in that moment! Loved the walk from his old mans house and the memories it clearly evoked and the rawness of it.
While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:36 - May 7 with 956 viewsReuser_is_God

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:30 - May 7 by itfcjoe

Thanks Dyland, on behalf of all of us - it's been so much fun finally having some success to talk about - we used to think it was only misery that loved company as our spikes in listenership were when a manager was about to get the the sack....but clearly not the case when you see how it has gone in the last 18 months!

Be able to give up the day job now won’t ya? PL YouTube money will be through the roof & before you know it you’ll be the new TY from AFTV!

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:37 - May 7 with 949 viewsReuser_is_God

Yup brilliant podcast.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Agreed on 09:40 - May 7 with 929 viewsDyland

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:32 - May 7 by _clive_baker_

I agree Dyland. When it comes to 'socials' I've pretty much stopped using X now, I only do TWTD and the only podcast I'll listen to is BM. I'm a bit of a fair weather listener tbh, rarely do the pre match stuff but generally listen to the post match after the event when we've had a good result (which lets be honest is most games). Don't know the guys personally but Ben Bloom is a fantastic podcaster and we're lucky he's a Town fan IMO. Joe, David, Mike etc, all the contributors are fantastic and it's been thoroughly enjoyable to listen to over the course of this season. Ben's vid of the Huddersfield game was class, he's all of us in that moment! Loved the walk from his old mans house and the memories it clearly evoked and the rawness of it.

At the risk of blowing smoke up his arris (who cares) Bloomers is as good as any pro broadcaster.

Lucky to have them, plus Brenner et al. I also do love Mills because whilst he may have a comedically dull tone of voice the actual content is very very good.

Good work buh (n/t) on 09:40 - May 7 with 923 viewsDyland

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:30 - May 7 by itfcjoe

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 10:00 - May 7 with 809 viewsGlasgowBlue

Yes, well done Rich, Ben, Seb, Joe, David, Mikey and Craig. I've only been listening for 2 and a half seasons but it's been brilliant.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Agreed on 10:03 - May 7 with 794 views_clive_baker_

Agreed on 09:40 - May 7 by Dyland

At the risk of blowing smoke up his arris (who cares) Bloomers is as good as any pro broadcaster.

Lucky to have them, plus Brenner et al. I also do love Mills because whilst he may have a comedically dull tone of voice the actual content is very very good.

Absolutely right. He's Ipswich's Danny Baker. It was the monologue here between 10:00 to 13:30, all I can say is 'yeah, what he said!'.

Login to get fewer ads

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 10:03 - May 7 with 781 viewsGlasgowBlue

Where were you on Sunday? Hung over?

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 11:50 - May 7 with 598 viewsyorkshireblue

https://theathletic.com/5463215/2024/05/04/ipswich-promoted-premier-league-2/

Great piece here Joe.... are you going to be The Athletic's Ipswich correspondent now...
While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 12:03 - May 7 with 542 viewsitfcjoe

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 09:36 - May 7 by Reuser_is_God

Be able to give up the day job now won’t ya? PL YouTube money will be through the roof & before you know it you’ll be the new TY from AFTV!

I've just handed my notice in and built a new studio in the garden, nothing can go wrong now

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 12:04 - May 7 with 533 viewsitfcjoe

While we're all having a cheery love-in, here's to Blue Monday on 11:50 - May 7 by yorkshireblue

https://theathletic.com/5463215/2024/05/04/ipswich-promoted-premier-league-2/

Great piece here Joe.... are you going to be The Athletic's Ipswich correspondent now...

I think the problem there is I'm the guy who waffles for 30 minutes and the excellent Nancy Froston can pick out enough of it to make me look good so won't be making the leap to The Athletic sadly!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024