Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jordan James 21:31 - May 12 with 1692 viewscressi

Birmingham I have a feeling about this one no real information aged 19 a hundred games at relegated Birmingham plus ten caps for Wales obviously knows Wes and Broady.
Scored at Portman Road bit of a specimen maybe be one for the future.
Jordan James on 21:41 - May 12 with 1595 viewsEsseeja

Birmingham getting relegated with Ethan Laird, Lee Buchanan, Jordan James and Jay Stansfield in the same team. That has to be the worst war crime in the Championship this season, let alone the last couple of Championship seasons?
[Post edited 12 May 21:41]
Jordan James on 21:42 - May 12 with 1575 viewsLeightonBuzzardBlue

Looks like Atalanta have been circling for a while - even if we went after him I can't see him choosing us over a Champions League-bound club!
Jordan James on 21:50 - May 12 with 1507 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Jordan James on 21:42 - May 12 by LeightonBuzzardBlue

Looks like Atalanta have been circling for a while - even if we went after him I can't see him choosing us over a Champions League-bound club!

We are Champions League bound!!

On a serious note, a lot of posters are missing the attractiveness of playing under McKenna to other players, now that they've seen how he can develop players.

We'll sign players we thought we couldn't attract on that basis alone.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Jordan James on 21:56 - May 12 with 1450 viewscressi

Jordan James on 21:42 - May 12 by LeightonBuzzardBlue

Only at 19 he may wish to stay in the uk at the present.
Jordan James on 07:13 - May 13 with 1021 viewsjoepublic

Is he the lad that gave it out to the town fans after he scored?

If it's the same lad, he was certainly impressive that day.

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Jordan James on 07:28 - May 13 with 968 viewsBlueBoots

Was nominated for Young Championship Player Of The Season along with Jonathan Rowe and Archie Gray, so he'll be on the radar of quite a few clubs. Think he'd be a great signing but Birmingham will get a big transfer fee for him - probably too big for us to risk on a young player being asked to step up a division.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

Jordan James on 11:54 - May 13 with 575 viewskizaitfc

Jordan James on 07:28 - May 13 by BlueBoots

Was nominated for Young Championship Player Of The Season along with Jonathan Rowe and Archie Gray, so he'll be on the radar of quite a few clubs. Think he'd be a great signing but Birmingham will get a big transfer fee for him - probably too big for us to risk on a young player being asked to step up a division.

How much can they realistically ask for in League 1.

The player will want to push for a move to the prem, just like Downes did with us.

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Jordan James on 12:02 - May 13 with 513 viewsPrideOfTheEast

Jordan James on 11:54 - May 13 by kizaitfc

How much can they realistically ask for in League 1.

The player will want to push for a move to the prem, just like Downes did with us.

They'll get a decent fee for him - he's a proper player and has done significantly more in the Championship than AD had done at that point.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024