Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is all a ploy by the master tactical genius KM 22:36 - May 23 with 393 viewsBlacknGoldnBlue

He wants to destabilise all Premier league clubs and managers by being linked with them and their jobs.... All the time being totally committed to Ipswich. This destabilises all the other clubs and they struggled to get a settled team and the Ipswich dream continues and we continue our run of finishing 2nd - just behind Arsenal...

Poll: Will Ipswich be relegated this season?

This is all a ploy by the master tactical genius KM on 23:37 - May 23 with 315 viewsBlueBadger

This is genuinely the best hot take yet.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

This is all a ploy by the master tactical genius KM on 00:17 - May 24 with 270 viewsBrockleyBlue78

This is all a ploy by the master tactical genius KM on 23:37 - May 23 by BlueBadger

This is genuinely the best hot take yet.

Yeah, completely off the mark. No way are Arsenal are winning the league.

I know Ashton was talking about the signing of players in his recent interview when he said don’t believe the rumour mill, don’t listen to the noise, nothing is confirmed until the club announce it but maybe, just maybe, this applies to Kieran’s position too. I don’t see Kieran being the type to walk away yet from this incredible project that he’s been a key part of. He has everything he could dream of at town, including the chance to prove just how good he is by securing European football for town in the next season or two.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024