Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do we still want KM to be our manager? 16:48 - May 24 with 855 viewsBlueBadger

Do we still want KM to be our manager

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

[Post edited 24 May 16:50]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Do we still want KM to be our manager? on 16:51 - May 24 with 779 viewsMK1

Can't think of a single reason why not.
Do we still want KM to be our manager? on 17:51 - May 24 with 624 viewsHighgateBlue

I love you all very much, but I'm bracing myself for the argument about what kind of yes is the correct one, and which one is heresy!
Do we still want KM to be our manager? on 18:09 - May 24 with 531 viewsMVBlue

Must admit ive a few quid on the Man U situation.
Its a complete rebuild they would seek, which Kieran might likely be tempted by. But for anyone that seeks to understand, these are his top strengths:
1. Player development - can harness the best talents into match winners and bring along players to suit his system by slowly building up their match confidence or system fit
2. In-game substitutions - will setup games but change the players as desired at the right time to affect the match and change the momentum of the game
3. Transfer Windows - Will spend time getting the right players to move along an overall objective, likely planning 2 windows ahead and having exact positions and players that fit the position. Injuries can be accounted for and eliminated.
4. Style of play - Will allow the team to build play and operate in a way that moves and opens up the opposition. With players comfortable in all ranges of passing, including the goalkeeper, the ball moves around freely and shots on goal is very high.
5. Belief - Calm and strategic, everything has intention.

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024